Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’ve never been warned, let alone banned

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Anyone else out there who hasn’t been and has 1000+ posts or so? It’s over for us tbh

Haven't been banned since January

I havent been banned on main

neither have i whats your point?

I haven't, but I feel like I have been lucky in that regard, since I often say dumb shit when I'm emotional and not giving a shit about what I'm typing. I've probably been reported a couple times.

I have 13k and I have never been warned

I think they don't.
Damn, I heard it reset after every month. Kind of wish they did eventually, otherwise, once it get's high enough, you're just kinda waiting for the slip up that gets you permabanned. :feelstrash:

You are legit self-controlcel. Kudos to you :feelsokman:
Damn, I heard it reset after every month. Kind of wish they did eventually, otherwise, once it get's high enough, you're just kinda waiting for the slip up that gets you permabanned. :feelstrash:
Just live on the edge theory.

Hope you're right too tbh. :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

RAGE AGAINST THE MODS

Good boy.
12 Good boy points have been deposited into your account.

Is not being warned really such a great accomplishment?

On another note, erhh, how to say this nicely, WHO TF ARE YOU?

Idk I've never gotten a warning I don't think. I don't know if that's good or not. I guess I behave.

I try to tone down my edgy nature so my ass doesn't get banned

If you've never been warned then you're not making worthwhile posts.

I've gotten 4 different 10% warnings.

20% warning for "Bragging" thus far.

I’ve always figured those who have never been given warnings or have been banned are most often truecels. Considering the rules don’t allow bragging about anything remotely close to a sexual experience.

40% warning and back from a 2 week ban

10% warning for asking if I'd get banned for shitting on pedos. Mods are fucked but do their job.

Yep, I haven't.