Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Ive seen 1,500+ movies

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
Screenshot 20231103 161333 Letterboxd

I watch a movie almost everyday. I was told this was not normal.

Fair enough, I used to do that. I tend to just rewatch a bunch of stuff I have torrented over the years and just dumped onto my plex server

I've watched all Hollywood movies pre-2011.

Life is pointless anyway. Whatever cope it works, its good.

What’s your favourite movie?

First time I have seen someone else with my exact pfp of the joker, what jewtube video is that from
Blackpilled Joker has had the same pfp as you for a while. He's a yank YouTuber.

Use to enjoy movies but depression has ruined the experience

I’ve only seen joker, but ive heard good things about dog day afternoon. My favorite film is stalker
Dog day is great, stalker has been on my watchlist for a while.

That's not that many.

And it is normal to have a passion and to embrace it.

Dog Day Afternoon is a classic, I used to have it on DVD. Pacino is my favourite actor and Lumet was a great director.

Based. I have a hard time watching anything anymore. It’s too much commitment for me now.

Very impressive
I'm only at about 900-950 individual feature length films

Based. I have a hard time watching anything anymore. It’s too much commitment for me now.
I got like that during covid, but finding more obscure stuff is what helped me stay intreseted. Its how i got into underground exploitation movies.

The downside is that i can't use movies as small talk anymore, which has alienated me from ppl.

That's not that many.

And it is normal to have a passion and to embrace it.

Dog Day Afternoon is a classic, I used to have it on DVD. Pacino is my favourite actor and Lumet was a great director.
Im in uni and most normies around my age have seen 300 movies at most, maybe 700 if they're a 'movie guy', and its usually marvel or some overproduced garbage too. Im more into exploitation films, so it makes it hard to talk about sometimes.

I usually say dog day is my favorite film when talking to normies, but I haven't met another zoomer thats seen it.

Very impressive
I'm only at about 900-950 individual feature length films
If i take out shorts/series its probably closer to 1,300. But yeah I like to torrent and usually have nothing better to do in my free time. Bad at vidya

Im in uni and most normies around my age have seen 300 movies at most, maybe 700 if they're a 'movie guy', and its usually marvel or some overproduced garbage too. Im more into exploitation films, so it makes it hard to talk about sometimes.

I usually say dog day is my favorite film when talking to normies, but I haven't met another zoomer thats seen it.
Zoomers don't watch films anymore because social media has killed their attention spans. Plus, streaming produces the paradox of choice. I've experienced this myself, since I got an Iphone a few years ago to chadfish, I now don't watch any films, despite loving them, just browse Youtube, forums and my phone. My brain is completely fucking fried.