Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jacob Rothschild confirmed not 100% human having Nephilim skull and angel DNA - Why woman desire to breed with Jacob Rothschild exposed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob Rothschild

Jacob Rothschild

Banned
-
Cattura.JPG
cc96ad2a082af2100fb0ac524e69ee41.jpg

After seeing the similarities between Jacobs and nephilims skulls we can confirm that he indeed has nephilim genes in his bloodline, with his ancestry going all the way back to when angels came from heaven to earth to mate with woman who birthed a race of giants called nephilim which the Rothschild's are descendants of.

Here are such events recorded in the bible:

Genesis 6:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

After learning of his nephilim ancestry I finally realized this is why the sex appeal of Jacob Rothschild is so high, and why so many woman him sexually and to breed with him.

The height of the nephilim is recorded mostly in the bible with such passages describing them as such:

Numbers 13:33 King James Version (KJV)
33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Deuteronomy 3:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.

nine cubits = 13ft 5

1 Samuel 17:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.

six cubits and a span = 9ft 6

Now knowing woman are watering at the mouth for good genes, I realized this is why Jacobs sex appeal is much greater than that of any Chads. Not only because of his mass wealth and occult power is his sex appeal higher, but also because his ancestors were mighty 9-12ft giants, descendants of fallen angels destroying and mogging everyone in the ancient world.

When woman see Jacobs nephilim skull (which may not be attractive PSL wise) they are reminded even though he is 5ft 9 himself, his ancestors (nephilim) were 9-12ft tall and that these genes are still in him, these are genes a Chad cannot give a woman.

The woman has more of a chance of having giant 9-12ft offspring breeding with Jacob than Chad, so obviously this is the reason Jacob is the preferred breeding mate and ultimate alpha male above any Chad to walk on this earth in the eyes of women.

When woman look at Chads warrior skull and his stature of 6ft 4 she may find him sexually attractive, but he will never be able to give her a 9-12ft giant children who would be a descendant of ancient nephilim. But not only this, her child would be born with Rothschild wealth and power, money and power not even good looks can attain.

Take a good look at this picture, this is what raw sexual power looks like, this is what it looks like when woman want to breed you, this is what you look like when you have sex with demons, this is what you look like when you are living in a constant state of orgasm.
1000x-1.jpg

Seriously, I need to get in contact with him. Is that possible?

he lives rent-free in your head

Since when have jews angel DNA?

I hope he is one of them nephilim. I watch a lot of Third Phase Of Moon and I would be happier if some wild shit like that was happening in our universe.

He's a jew, of course he's not a human

At least our souls can rest when we die. Nephilins are doomed to roam on Earth after their deaths.

I will call him right now, I have his phone number. Maybe I can ask him about this.

Just don't be human theory confirmed.

Gay alien skull

are you high? women would laugh at his weird skull

Mogs prime chico

all zionist jews are inbreed subhumans so it doesn't surpise me

He aint OG reptilian i ensure u

It has been confirmed that the rothschilds are not human several times tbh

Just nitrusbriomaxx br0
DEB80B15 28B1 43DC B933 E8194E2C2886

The retardation is strong in this thread.

The retardation is strong in this thread.
Its over if you cannot take the nephilim pill, you must realize Jacob Rothschild is the perfect male in 2019 and all woman want to breed him due to his angel DNA.

Its over if you cannot take the nephilim pill, you must realize Jacob Rothschild is the perfect male in 2019 and all woman want to breed him due to his angel DNA.
Or his fat wallet. Even if you're a mutant you'll slay if you have the Benjamin's.

Idk man, Jacob is not a giant

it's so fucking over

I mog him, I can go Super Saiyan

Over for aliencels

Nah thats just your average oldcel

do u love him?

the op venerates the power that the aristocracy exudes, but there is always a true aspiration

virgin human vs. 10ft tall jewish demigod magician chad

Status
Not open for further replies.