Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Japan is facing extinction due to low birth high deaths, they can be saved if they import this whole forum to breed with jap ricewhores

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Not only they would be saved from extinction, they would also diversify their inbred phenotype with multi cultural genes this forum can provide

i would never associate with a woman

I won't get my weeb cosplaying noodlewhore wife ever :feelsbadman:

why can't they do the breeding themselves

I would so love to coom inside a Japanese milf ..i would ragefuck her all three holes and fill it with my coom and i will tie her hands and feet and dress her up in that tigh leather top and panties with a pinpong ball strap in her mouth

Do they accept white turbomanlet seed?

Only SEA males should be allowed to breed with the women.

Leftists say they should import immigrants. Those cucks probably get off to the idea of their women getting bred by niggers (would explain all the niggers in JAV while they're almost no whites in JAV)

The nationalists need to go Samurai mode and force their women to breed again. If you destroy feminism and birth more kids, no immigration is needed.

Feminism is the death of every nation and the start of decadence.
They need to import us, everyone from this forum to breed Japanese rice pussies

They would kill to take your french cock

I deserve a harem

It’s over for japs, once the left take power over there, globohomo will start and the birthrate will effectively flatline