Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Japan, trans allowed into female bathrooms

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/CensoredMen/status/1678819921155747860?s=20

big News. Japan will have more trans rights than the USA as a whole since I don't think their provincial/state governments have as much power to resist supreme court decisions.

I am sure South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and so forth will follow suit. Wokeism and mass immigration will too follow into these asian countries. This is the deal you have to make with the whites/Jews for your nation to survive economically.

@WizardofSoda

I fear this will happen to Jap games as well. They too might eventually deteriorate like the western games with having ugly characters.

you can also see half the rally is foreigners jfl.

Seems the truth is, that atheistic societies cannot remain conservative in the long run.

Seems the truth is, that atheistic societies cannot remain conservative in the long run.
Yeah, how dare those trannies intrude on conservative values like foid rights lol

Yeah, how dare those trannies intrude on conservative values like foid rights lol
I don't personally care about this ruling. But normally when they do one woke thing, you can expect a trillion more to come thru.

senior-japanese-man-with-thumbs-down-gesture.jpg
134259790-angry-japanese-senior-faces.jpg

Older japanese are ultra nationalistic and ultra traditional, once they die off, who knows how like Japan it will be.

I hope Japancels will use this to flash their dicks to foids :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I am sure South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and so forth will follow suit. Wokeism and mass immigration will too follow into these asian countries.
Small drop of lifefuel if you want to move there

wokeism is getting exported to everywhere. on the bright side, if incels ever make it into the victimhood hierachy, we would be aligned with the most powerful, fanatical and mentally ill political faction around.

Thank fuck my country banned all funding from foreign institutions.

Been saying for a while that white left wingers are just the less influential and powerful version of jews. Honorary kikes if you will

@BataviaCel @wereq

In all fairness a mandatory reassignment surgery is required to have a formal gender change in Japan. So this thankfully shouldn’t lead to underage Jap chicks being preyed on by monstrosities that look like this
IMG 0678

I fear this will happen to Jap games as well. They too might eventually deteriorate like the western games with having ugly characters.
It’s already begun

View: https://youtu.be/Kln6-U2Eh_M

Skip to the story section of this video to see. (((Investment companies))) are well aware of how globally popular Jap media is nowadays and have no problem paying people off to sneak their brainwash into it.

Some Japanese franchises are also more popular in the West than Japan, some even WAY more so. Anime and jap games also in a general sense have a larger audience overseas than they do at home, giving writers/devs an incentive to cater towards left wing cuck morality

Been saying for a while that white left wingers are just the less influential and powerful version of jews. Honorary kikes if you will
Interesting idea.

@Chudpreet so they have to cut off their dick first to have access?

Interesting idea.
Less of an idea, more of an easily observable truth. They love to leverage their race halo over others to make them conform to their beliefs. What makes them even more insufferable than Jews imo is that they actually wholeheartedly believe in the bs they push

atheistic societies cannot remain conservative in the long run.
It’s the opposite. Religious societies built on pro-egalitarian ideologies are prone to eventual liberalization. The reason this is happening in Japan is that they are a puppet of Cuckerica (and by extension Israel)

In all fairness a mandatory reassignment surgery is required to have a formal gender change in Japan. So this thankfully shouldn’t lead to underage Jap chicks being preyed on by monstrosities that look like this
View attachment 807868
Well damn I was about to say based because women's rights are being intruded on but... whatever

Less of an idea, more of an easily observable truth. They love to leverage their race halo over others to make them conform to their beliefs. What makes them even more insufferable than Jews imo is that they actually wholeheartedly believe in the bs they push
hmmm

It’s the opposite. Religious societies built on pro-egalitarian ideologies are prone to eventual liberalization. The reason this is happening in Japan is that they are a puppet of Cuckerica (and by extension Israel)
idk about that see Islamic countries. depends on the type of religion

true white leftists are actually worse than Jews. They completely believe their bullshit fuckery and seek to force it on everyone with zeal

White people have no business pushing this filth onto foreign countries. Keep this in white bread land. But you're flooding it with Muslim immigrants. And they don't tolerate that bullshit. We could end up like brazil one out of five guys there are trannies.

Of course it’s whites leading the charge at that protest. Neocolonialism at its finest. (And of course the white chicks a fatty)

Of course it’s whites leading the charge at that protest. Neocolonialism at its finest. (And of course the white chicks a fatty)
Someone should make a meme depicting the UN as some jew with libtard clothes and dyed hair

Time to rape in the bathrooms!

So prdifitgon

It's because they are retarded.

Japan is just getting ass fucked by liberals ever since the US dropped 2 suns on it.
They need to drop another one. It seems Japan knocked it's head over since Nagasaki. Maybe dropping a 3rd or fourth one will make them think straight or mutates their DNA to act correctly

Japan dickriders on suicide watch