Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Japan will be the future of 1st World Countries

• Thread starter Deleted member 42058
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42058

Self-banned
-
I'll keep it short because my posts often turn into books. :feelsokman:
Here is a short comparison. Any stats and data can be looked up through search engines:

Situation in Japan:
  • Rising virgin population (mostly males :feelsclown:)
  • Low marriage and birth-rates (only overwhelmed nursing homes)
  • Men are opting out and stop caring (becoming Neets/Weebs/Hikikomori)
  • Women are leaving the country (hypergamy. moving together with long-distance BF)
Situation in 1st World Countries:
  • Rising virgin population (based on statistics. it's mostly males :feelsclown:)
  • Low marriage and birth-rates (overwhelmed nursing homes + labor shortages)
  • Men are opting out and stop caring (water is wet and welcome to Incels.is lurkercels)
  • Most Women are single and participate in hook-ups (the men they want are available here)

Last edited:
Good I hope cucked western countries fall apart

• Rising virgin population (based on statistics. it's mostly males :feelsclown:)
  • Men are opting out and stop caring (water is wet and welcome to Incels.is lurkercels)
  • Most Women are single and participate in hook-ups (the men they want are available here)
Don't forget inflation.

Correct. This is mainly used by governments to fight labor shortages caused by people opting out.
Do you have any thoughts on how would it affect the sexual market dynamics?

Do you have any thoughts on how would it affect the sexual market dynamics?
It would fuel hypergamy because all women want a provider past their 30s.

The numbers will keep rising but slowly in the west (because of :bluepill::redpill:). I assume it will reach a breaking point and governments will start cracking down on :blackpill: communities soon. It will be race against the clock and constant brainwashing to keep lonely men working.

In Japan it seems like men are fully :whitepill: and don't care at all anymore. It's reaching critical levels and women there, just leave the country or become Hikikomori themselves.

I can related to Japanese men. I've been a wage-slave my entire life and keep thinking about opting out as well. :feelscry:

Last edited:
Japan is fine because its 99% Japanese and they won't import a replacement population the way the West has. Many Western countries will not retain 1st world status as its native population declines.

mostly cumskins
  • Low birth-rates
gonna be fixed by BBC's pouring from Africa to Europe and knocking up Stacy with mulatto ugly kids (it's already happening on a small scale atm) :feelshaha:

Japan is fine because its 99% Japanese and they won't import a replacement population the way the West has. Many Western countries will not retain 1st world status as its native population declines.
This is correct. They have very low numbers and strong immigration laws but it won't stop men from opting-out.

Ireland only has 20 years until minority majority if the number of migrants continue to outnumber native births i cant imagine it lasting longer after that

Attachments

• 1663442191228206.png
    1663442191228206.png
    327.4 KB · Views: 18
Ireland only has 20 years until minority majority if the number of migrants continue to outnumber native births i cant imagine it lasting longer after that
I don't know much about Ireland but I'm willing to bet it's because of low marriage and birth-rates. 1st world governments are always increasing immigration to combat this because they don't want to tackle the main issues (e.g. hypergamy).

Last edited:
I'll keep it short because my posts often turn into books. :feelsokman:
Here is a short comparison. Any stats and data can be looked up through search engines:

Situation in Japan:
  • Rising virgin population (mostly males :feelsclown:)
  • Low marriage and birth-rates (only overwhelmed nursing homes)
  • Men are opting out and stop caring (becoming Neets/Weebs/Hikikomori)
  • Women are leaving the country (hypergamy. moving together with long-distance BF)

You forgot to add that most Japanese wives cheat relentlessly.

Also, it's not nice marrying a Gook:

https://japantoday.com/category/fea...re-their-reasons-for-divorcing-japanese-wives

Gook-up culture is worse than hook-up culture. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back