Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Japanese female pro gamer fired after saying men under 5 feet 7 inches tall 'don't have human rights'

AtheistCel

AtheistCel

Hopeless
★★
Ea62f09b7ffb90b329bbdc8bf9ca1b0c

I'm 5'6 guess I dont have rights:feelsrope:

No right therefore no duties or obligations. I'm heading straight to Japan to have some of that gook puss, they love bukkakes don't they :feelsohh:
What she means is that Incels don't have human rights.
Of course she is too dumb to realize most of her audience/fan/weebs are impacted by Inceldom.

over for 5'6 whitecels like me wanting to one day japanmax

My avi enslaved the "perfect guy" just cause he was 5'6.

Finally can agree with cancel culture for once. Took them long enough. Everyone keeps screaming about fucking "racism" this and that but nobody (until now) gave a fuck about blatant height discrimination that men face.

It's the same fucking idea - you don't discriminate someone based on what they are unwillingly BORN with and what is predetermined by genetic lottery, whether it's a skin color, height, or the way the person's damn face looks like. Can't change this shit no matter how many benchpresses you do in the gym.

:feelswhat:You really think you can get girls in Japan being 5'6 and incel, at least try SEA first.

Thankfully SEA foids look a lot better than Japs. Srs, Japanese girls got to be the least attractive Asians out there, and I have a yellow fever.

6'0 in US and Europe

Anyone else is pissed that when this news gets brought up lots of replies on Twatter "Oh, but this is not the only thing she said! Look at this racist antiLGBT stuff she said!!!!"

Even on this case, focus is taken away from short men problems, and it is another way of saying "Mocking short people is fine, oh, but this other shit is serious and this is why she should be cancelled, not for discriminating short men!"

I don't agree with cancel culture, but if you are going to apply it, at least don't take focus away from the issue and direct it to other stuff because you think mocking short men is no big issue.

She was a very capable Tekken player, very impressive

What a shame she ruined her career

Just use fixative spray to have that chad haircut bro:chad:It should give you ar least 3 inches

It would be so satisfying/sexy to see her get raped by 5'6 and below men

noodle whores should never get pssport . the first thing they do is move to cumland and suck whitu cocku.

noodle whores should never get pssport . the first thing they do is move to cumland and suck whitu cocku.
What are you talking about? She resides in Japan.

IDIOT

Kill the bitch (in Mario 1)

What are you talking about? She resides in Japan
after witnessing the cumskin tallfag she cant resist their whitu cocku and just like any other noodle whore she despise the short ricemen and wants to move. she hates to be in a pro gamer team where the males are short.

after witnessing the cumskin tallfag she cant resist their whitu cocku and just like any other noodle whore she despise the short ricemen and wants to move. she hates to be in a pro gamer team where the males are short.
Cope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back