Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Japanese foid molested and assaulted in curryland

why the fuck any woman would go to india, especially without a man for protection is beyond me

why the fuck any woman would go to india, especially without a man for protection is beyond me
females are spiritually dead so they go to india or mexico to 'find themselves' by doing drugs and joining cults
idk why jap females specially go to india however, I remember a story about another jap female that was abducted from a buddhist temple and forcibly prostituted for weeks.
I'm trying to find that specific story but I'm having trouble because it happens so often :feelskek:

What a bunch of monkeys.

Both parties are clearly smiling and having a good time. Normies always stress how important it is to respect other cultures, but this is where they draw the line? I stg noodles have replaced Jesus Christ himself

Jfl at the curry who got slapped at the end :feelskek:
I don't know why, but there are a surprising number of specifically Japanese foids who travel to curryland

Last edited:
This was in good spirit, they barely did anything to her.

Shitter clickbait content.

Foid knew what was going to happen and relished the attention

Five minutes later some retards on another thread will say that curries are the biggest simps instead.

She should count herself lucky they only grabbed her ass and tits

LMAO looks like she liked it at the end

surprised she didnt get raped by all those monkeys

those currys look like they are having fun