Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Japs crown Jewish woman as Miss Japan 2024.

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/wayotworld/status/1751498036616778189

Lifefuel for ricecels when white beckies mog noodle stacies. Someone got to humble noodles.
Fun fact : It was nationalist Japcels who were protesting against this. A Jap woman the shows host or manager supported this woman and asserted she was as Japanese as anyone else..

She is an ugly rat faced kike

Some years ago a black foid (half African American half Japanese I think) won this Miss Japan contest. It's basically other races mogging rice foids contest kek

Japan l0ves ((Isr@el)), Japan really loves the j00s for some reason.

The weeb fears the kike samurai

Cucked beyond belief

Japan l0ves ((Isr@el)), Japan really loves the j00s for some reason.

According to an ADL telephone survey of 500 people, 23% +/- 4.4% of the adult population in Japan harbor antisemitic attitudes. Furthermore, the study reveals that 46% of the population agree with the statement "Jews think they are better than other people," and that almost half of the respondents (49%) think that "Jews are more loyal to Israel than to Japan."

theres always something a little off about ashkenazim that I cant point my finger at. but somehow they all look robotic or AI generated

According to an ADL telephone survey of 500 people, 23% +/- 4.4% of the adult population in Japan harbor antisemitic attitudes. Furthermore, the study reveals that 46% of the population agree with the statement "Jews think they are better than other people," and that almost half of the respondents (49%) think that "Jews are more loyal to Israel than to Japan."
based japs. all this pro-israeli sentiment seems to only be held within the governments and not by the civilians themselves

I wonder what it would feel like sticking your dick up her jew nose

I wonder what it would feel like sticking your dick up her jew nose
I imagine she would scream like:

"OYYYY VEEEY OY OY OY VEEEEEEY GET THAT MONEY SHOT, MY OLD TORN HYMEN LIKE DIAMOND, THE JEWEL OF FEMININE OYYY VEEY GET THAT MONEY VYYYYY"

Meanwhile, troons are winning our events. Shoutout to Europe. They are getting the same treatment.

She’s not that attractive :feelsseriously: Wonder what the runners up look like

watch them do a sheboon next lol

Whito pussy supremacism

It's not a secret that the japs worship white (most notably the blue eyed blondes) people, at least koreans and chinks have some national and ethnic pride.

A jap won over the japs

Lifefuel for ricecels when white beckies "mog" noodle stacies. Someone got to humble noodles.
Yes, they're annoying. I once had a chink bitch message me out of the blue on zoosk asking me what I do for a living without even greeting me.

Yes, they're annoying. I once had a chink bitch message me out of the blue on zoosk asking me what I do for a living without even greeting me.
A lot of them are scammers