Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBB theory

I mean why did she take them out if she didn't want them to be sucked on? That's what they're for

Legit animal behaviour

should have bit it off

Brits love to be cucked by niggers.

I haven’t tasted boob in 20 years

White foids really like black cock that's why she let him suck.

old societies women jsut walked around barechested and it wasn't sexualized and men didn't over-react
what are you talking about, rape was super common, if a woman walked around bare chested and she was unprotected she would get raped on the spot, not even bare chested, if she was recognized as female she would get raped, rape was a daily thing

what are you talking about, rape was super common, if a woman walked around bare chested and she was unprotected she would get raped on the spot, not even bare chested, if she was recognized as female she would get raped, rape was a daily thing
That shit didn't happen because you didn't want to offend her husband. She was still his property even if she walked around nude.

That shit didn't happen because you didn't want to offend her husband. She was still his property even if she walked around nude.
That woman in the video is clearly not owned by anybody, she would be fair game and ganged raped in ancient times, only getting her boob sucked is privilege from the modern world

Have you guys ever seen footages of what goes down in black strip clubs? Its degeneracy on another fuckin level lol.