Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting JBs mogs hard

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Absolutely brutal. There are three jbs at my new job. When you compare them to any of the other foids over 18 they fog so hard.

The absolutely best looking foids was like 15. At first sight I guess she was at least 18 but no 15. She was latina with forward maxilla high cheekbones, high facial averageness no saggy shitty skin with perfect body. Insane PCT and eye area (inb4 aspie).

How do foids cope? Their looks are so tied to their collagen and youth they peak very young (imo 16-21 at MOST) is their TRUE prime.

There is nothing older foids hate more than to get Cheated on by a young foid. It’s the SAME type of jealousy a man would feel when cucked by Chad. Why? Because whether they are willing to admit it or not they KNOW they’re inferior.

Remember. Chad slays from WOMB to TOMB.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTd5B6bTm/

Brutal he probably deflowered jbs in his youth while we rotted.

He mogs her to oblivion.

Women hit the wall so early on it's not even funny. I'd give anything to be Chad at 15
Tbh Chad gets to deflower jbs with zero social consequences