Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jbw brutal

I know JBW is real but 74 years old :shock: he had to have been a slayer back in the day to still be in the game at 74.

I don't get it. Is that her boyfriend? If she's 46 years younger, that means she's 28

Very sad and yet very brutal.

That hapa whore is proudly showing off her 93+ year old white dad. She has white genes and knows that is exactly what a lot of her ugly full blooded filipina/noodlewhores desire.

No, her 28 year old filipina mother fucked a 74 year old white male.
Wait, so her mom is 28? That can't be because that foid in the video is at least 19-20.

@starcrapoo never mind I read your above post. Her dad is 93 and was 74 when he banged her 28 year old mom. Got it.:feelsokman:

Very sad and yet very brutal.

That hapa whore is proudly showing off her 93+ year old white dad. She has white genes and knows that is exactly what a lot of her ugly full blooded filipina/noodlewhores desire.
Her dad is older than my grandmother and I'm 35 and my grandmother is 86. Her dad is 7 years older than my grandmother jfl.