Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW debate is retarded

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They removed you tho bro, it's over :feelscry:
Are only JBW threads allowed here when it comes to racebaiting? They get even spammed everyday, it's kind of offputting.

Are only JBW threads allowed here when it comes to racebaiting? They get even spammed everyday, it's kind of offputting.
I have gotten warned for racebaiting when I posted many many many examples of reverse hypergamy, JBB, and other so called "cherrypicking" meanwhile I ask anyone to post examples of white men with ethnic women who mog them and they can't do it. It's almost always hypergamy. I have yet to see many examples of uglier white male + better looking ethnic female. But I could easily find MANY examples of Uglier Ethnic Male + Better looking white female. They just pull up stats about look at how much women white men can get.

Wow white men can get tons of sub 3 ookniks, wow that's so epic bro, what about all these examples of Amateur Ethnics who are with better looking white women? Obviously this isn't a common occurrence but why are there so many examples of this, and why are there almost no examples of the reverse or white men with white women?

I'm starting to wonder if most of these anti white ethnics even have the capability of understanding these arguments, probably not.

I have gotten warned for racebaiting when I posted many many many examples of reverse hypergamy, JBB, and other so called "cherrypicking" meanwhile I ask anyone to post examples of white men with ethnic women who mog them and they can't do it. It's almost always hypergamy. I have yet to see many examples of uglier white male + better looking ethnic female. But I could easily find MANY examples of Uglier Ethnic Male + Better looking white female. They just pull up stats about look at how much women white men can get.

Wow white men can get tons of sub 3 ookniks, wow that's so epic bro, what about all these examples of Amateur Ethnics who are with better looking white women? Obviously this isn't a common occurrence but why are there so many examples of this, and why are there almost no examples of the reverse or white men with white women?

I'm starting to wonder if most of these anti white ethnics even have the capability of understanding these arguments, probably not.
What's the white/non-white ratio among mods?

its not that hard to find random pictures on the internet dude

it also doesnt prove shit

being old and fat lowers your smv does it not?
It might lower your L, but, they probably have M, and S, and you can still clearly see they're not ugly under the fat, and it's pretty obvious they mog the girls.

JBW is for coping ethnics

It might lower your L, but, they probably have M, and S, and you can still clearly see they're not ugly under the fat, and it's pretty obvious they mog the girls.
yea but how does that translate to them having higher smv than the physically fit asian girl lol?

they may have high smv if they were skinny and young but that is irrelevant in this scenario

yea but how does that translate to them having higher smv than the physically fit asian girl lol?

they may have high smv if they were skinny and young but that is irrelevant in this scenario
The body of a female doesn't matter if her face is sub 3, many fat man do fine in many parts of the world, it also helps that they're taller than both of them aswell. They probably overall still mog them as a tall white man looks wise aswell, and i'm sure the Money + Status helps extremely aswell.

The body of a female doesn't matter if her face is sub 3, many fat man do fine in many parts of the world, it also helps that they're taller than both of them aswell. They probably overall still mog them as a tall white man looks wise aswell, and i'm sure the Money + Status helps extremely aswell.
bro he is literally twice her age

you think a curry (same smv as the white) can pull this shit off with a white girl?
since you like picture examples so much why dont you show me one?

Fat old white boomers seem to do better everywhere.

He has a higher SMV for various reasons.

k, mods don't warn me for cherrypicking, :cryfeels: I beg you :feelscry:
View attachment 125756View attachment 125757View attachment 125758View attachment 125759View attachment 125760
They're all a different race I believe, first two might both be indian but can't say for third is Japanese dude even cheats on her, fourth, and fifth are both African, but if you're familiar with African genetics, racial differences are actually quite genetically different between them, and these are two men of different African Racial Origins I believe. I could also stick to one specific racial group if you'd like.
wheres the pic of a fat and old curry with a white girl that I asked for?
this point literally goes against your entire argument

Last edited:
wheres the pic of a fat and old curry with a white girl that I asked for
I thought you just wanted examples of reverse hypergamy. I gave you them. Obviously what you're asking for specifically now is a pretty niche red herring tier example.
this point literally goes against your entire argument
Not really, since most of the time they still mog the girl they're with even as a fat old boomer. It's still hypergamy.

I thought you just wanted examples of reverse hypergamy. I gave you them. Obviously what you're asking for specifically now is a pretty niche red herring tier example.
and why do you think that its a niche with curries but not with whites?

For reference, a top white male model gets 11 times as many messages on Tinder as a top Asian male model.

Also, I love the way they say "Is Tinder Racist?" instead of "Are Women Racist?" which is actually the real question they were asking.

I have a question. How come JBW topics aren't considered racebaiting but JBE topics are?

it isn't a debate, if someone thinks being white makes you not an incel, they are stupid and shouldn't be engaged.

He has a higher SMV for various reasons.

k, mods don't warn me for cherrypicking, :cryfeels: I beg you :feelscry:
View attachment 125756View attachment 125757View attachment 125758View attachment 125759View attachment 125760
They're all a different race I believe, first two might both be indian but can't say for third is Japanese dude even cheats on her, fourth, and fifth are both African, but if you're familiar with African genetics, racial differences are actually quite genetically different between them, and these are two men of different African Racial Origins I believe. I could also stick to one specific racial group if you'd like.

Attachments

• 62406596_2154749054594453_5526881306538934272_n.jpg
    62406596_2154749054594453_5526881306538934272_n.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 46
and why do you think that its a niche with curries but not with whites?
I'm not sure, probably has to do with cultural and economic differences causing a lack of that situation to ever happen, but i'm pretty sure reverse hypergamy is a bigger problem than a old rich fat white dude who mogs a sub 3 SEA female.

Last edited:
just another way for ethnicucks to blame evil whitey

Try singapore. It is not poor
It's been 24 hours, not a single match 600 swipes later and very low in popularity as expected

It's been 24 hours, not a single match 600 swipes later and very low in popularity as expected
You can’t get matches in developed Asian countries unless you have normie looks. People are better looking and there are already plenty of mayos doing the same thing as you. I’d suggest Thailand/Philippines and if you can’t get a match there then it’s truly over

I cannot believe this. What are you a omnicel? I am a 3 psl and i got matches on a filipino cupid

thinking race matters more than face is bluepilled cuck thinking
If you didn't think race mattered more than face you wouldn't be making JBB threads. JFL @ your lack of self awareness.

If you didn't think race mattered more than face you wouldn't be making JBB threads. JFL @ your lack of self awareness.
JBB doesn't work in wider society, it works with niche fetish groups like the so called "snowbunnies"
I cannot believe this. What are you a omnicel? I am a 3 psl and i got matches on a filipino cupid
I did in Singapore though, not Philippines

Based and high IQ thread by my son pp

Trying in Singapore is like trying in South Korea
not exactly. although east asians are the majority group there it also has a large sea population. in terms of looks singapore is in between ea and sea while koreans are considered the most attractive in asia

not exactly. although east asians are the majority group there it also has a large sea population. in terms of looks singapore is in between ea and sea while koreans are considered the most attractive in asia
Koreans are surgerymaxxed

JBB is the only legit just be theory every blondecel turns out to be a chadlite or atleast normie

jbw overseas = betabux theory applied to poor jungle asians

jbw in america = status max theory applied to nerdics who can't get white women and seek out self hating why worshiping noodlewhores

Where do you live op? You've never seen shit jawed, near sighted nerdics with noodles? See em all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.