Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal JBW (Her Looksmatch is Shoveling Goat Shit in India)

Jbw deniers on ropewatch yet again for the 4969376th time, mang

Over for this cuck.

@? thoughts?
me if JBW content was banned
Dancing hitler gif 13

ever wonder why it's the smart ethnics here who don't believe in JBW?
Dude, there are facts.
JBW is real, and it's impossible to ignore it.
Thumbnail Screenshot 20201108 150842 Instagram

Pic above is what could be considered a 9/10 chadlet shitskin.
Look how he can't get laid and has to resort to kiss a doll head since he's unwanted even by his own kin.

Dude, there are facts.
View attachment 686525

Look how he can't get laid and has to resort to kiss a doll head since he's unwanted even by his own kin.
That is some nerdy currycel how does him not being able to get pussy effect my ability to get pussy?

Dude, there are facts.
View attachment 686525

That pic is brutal tbh.

Ethnic woman wants a white bf: he's way more attractive than she is.
Ethnic man wants a white gf: has to buy a doll, and that dude can't even have a complete one.

JBW = anti white ethnic victimization or some retard white supremacist using it as a cope. JBW is a fucking cope I don’t care about some dumb online dating apps that are majority white

There was a time where tall white dudes like that would just get with a white becky.

But now its different. Here in SF, and I see it pretty often, you see tall white guys with short, fat, and dark women of color.

I am not fuckin kidding at all whatsoever.

Were talking about ethnic women that are anywhere from 4'11 to 5'3, dark skinned (whether she be indian, filipina, or latina), and plump. Meaning she isn't morbidly obese or just slightly overweight. Plump as in right in between morbidly obese and slightly overweight. Tall white dudes with these obviously low tier ethnic women.

Anyways I bring that up because now you guys just have to do some very basic logic. What does that leave short men of color? Absolutely nothing. White foids of whatever looks level, height, or weight, want nothing to do with men of color regardless.

Last edited:
i hope both of them die in a car accident

There was a time where tall white dudes like that would just get with a white becky.

But now its different. Here in SF, and I see it pretty often, you see tall white guys with short, fat, and dark women of color.

I am not fuckin kidding at all whatsoever.

Were talking about ethnic women that are anywhere from 4'11 to 5'3, dark skinned (whether she be indian, filipina, or latina), and plump. Meaning she isn't morbidly obese or just slightly overweight. Plump as in right in between morbidly obese and slightly overweight. Tall white dudes with these obviously low tier ethnic women.

Anyways I bring that up because now you guys just have to do some very basic logic. What does that leave short men of color? Absolutely nothing. White foids of whatever looks level, height, or weight, want nothing to do with men of color regardless.
This aint good. The absolute state of SF.

That is some nerdy currycel how does him not being able to get pussy effect my ability to get pussy?
White people have it easier in dating than curries.
Not saying that cumskincels aren't something, but they might have some hope in contrast with curries, who have absolutely anything to vouch for.
That pic is brutal tbh.

Ethnic woman wants a white bf: he's way more attractive than she is.
Ethnic man wants a white gf: has to buy a doll, and that dude can't even have a complete one.
Ethnic men want only a gf, not specifically white stacy, it's just that even their own kin rejects them.