Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW is exaggerated

Spice

Spice

Fried
★★★
I know this has been discussed so many times before i'd imagine but i want to share my point of view on this with a more logical explanation on this

To some extent there is some truth to it but i believe it only applies to a specific few groups, in my personal opinion JBW only applies if you are above average (in height and looks) and you come from any of the countries in Europe (mainly western ones) where most of the men are desired there by ethnic foids, Norway would be one example

Thus what i have mainly noticed is that these ethnic foids are typically into these guys who tend to look like a stereotypical western white guy, with above average height and higher normie range in looks, im not saying just because you come from a western country that automatically makes you good looking but you don't see ethnic foids simp for slavs let's say for example, I have never even seen a slavic guy with an ethnic girl in my life even so the country you are from does matter somewhat

One example i saw was there was this one guy that i knew from school, the guy wasn't a chad by any means but he had features that would put him in the HTN range such as tall height, scandinavian features

He managed to get an ethnic foid and she wasn't some ugly one as well, she was a 7/10 in looks and i noticed how often she would try to get his attention every time he was minding his own business

Yet the same ethnic foid would never give me the time of the day or such attention me despite being considered white and i have received a lot of signs of disgust from every ethnic group of foids you could imagine

If the whole JBW thing applied to me then by that time i would have gotten a girlfriend, yes i am white but i am not the white guy that they desire, i have typical slavic features that make me stand out from the rest that i might as well be ethnic, its the whole reason why im a sub5 in the first place and its often the first thing that gets pointed out about me

So in conclusion JBW only applies to a specific groups, it doesn't apply for example to Slavs, Spaniards, Italians unless they happen to be good looking or have those desired features

Last edited:
its a cope made up by shitskins

I know this has been discussed so many times before i'd imagine but i want to share my point of view on this with a more logical explanation on this

To some extent there is some truth to it but i believe it only applies to a specific few groups, in my personal opinion JBW only applies if you are above average (in height and looks) and you come from any of the countries in Europe (mainly western ones) where most of the men are desired there by ethnic foids, Norway would be one example

Thus what i have mainly noticed is that these ethnic foids are typically into these guys who tend to look like a stereotypical western white guy, with above average height and higher normie range in looks, im not saying just because you come from a western country that automatically makes you good looking but you don't see ethnic foids simp for slavs let's say for example, I have never even seen a slavic guy with an ethnic girl in my life even so the country you are from does matter somewhat

One example i saw was there was this one guy that i knew from school, the guy wasn't a chad by any means but he had features that would put him in the HTN range such as tall height, scandinavian features

He managed to get an ethnic foid and she wasn't some ugly one as well, she was a 7/10 in looks and i noticed how often she would try to get his attention every time he was minding his own business

Yet the same ethnic foid would never give me the time of the day or such attention me despite being considered white and i have received a lot of signs of disgust from every ethnic group of foids you could imagine

If the whole JBW thing applied to me then by that time i would have gotten a girlfriend, yes i am white but i am not the white guy that they desire, i have typical slavic features that make me stand out from the rest that i might as well be ethnic, its the whole reason why im a sub5 in the first place
JBW is for western european/ aryan nordics...not slavs

JBW only works in SEA

If the whole JBW thing applied to me then by that time i would have gotten a girlfriend, yes i am white but i am not the white guy that they desire, i have typical slavic features that make me stand out from the rest that i might as well be ethnic, its the whole reason why im a sub5 in the first place

So in conclusion JBW only applies to a specific groups, it doesn't apply to slavs, spaniards, Italians unless they happen to be good looking or have those desired features
JBW is just narrow mindedness and stupidity.

JBW only works in SEA
Yeah I see now JBW is for geomaxxing. In the first world it's Just Don't be Ethnic (sometimes black men can still get away with being ethnic.)

its a cope made up by shitskins
I could feel for the ethnic bro's but to simply just say having white skin all together gives you advantage is false as features and phenotype do play a role in this, an Italian is not going to be the same as a Swede let's say despite both of them being classed as white

Its simply phenotype

If the whole JBW thing applied to me then by that time i would have gotten a girlfriend, yes i am white but i am not the white guy that they desire, i have typical slavic features that make me stand out from the rest that i might as well be ethnic, its the whole reason why im a sub5 in the first place and its often the first thing that gets pointed out about me

So in conclusion JBW only applies to a specific groups, it doesn't apply for example to Slavs, Spaniards, Italians unless they happen to be good looking or have those desired features
Just don’t be asian is better. Yellow 1 belly buttons would settle for anything besides a 2 belly button in their inbreeding cult

It works if you're average and more in SEA than anywhere else.

As a brown ethnic, JBW doesn't work in my area even though ethnics are the majority. In my area, Brown chads and white chads slay.

2afbf9bcc5cf

Just Be Tall And White(JBTW) is more viable

JBW mostly applies to pajeetas, noodle whores, and jungle gookettes.

While whites are above them, arab/black/hispanic men are masculine enough to not get cucked like the former 3 races.

OvER for @jbwbeliever and @cadavER

JBW mostly applies to pajeetas, noodle whores, and jungle gookettes.

While whites are above them, arab/black/hispanic men are masculine enough to not get cucked like the former 3 races.

Don't ruin my hopes of jbwing and seamaxxing. I want to mog 5'4 manlets in phillipines.

Spice

Completely Deranged​

★★★
JoinedAug 11, 2020Posts256

White features like clear colored eyes and light hair automatically make you more attractive no matter what

forgot the name of the study but a 6'+ ethnic is as successful as a white manlet (under 5'5) in securing a relationship in the US