Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JBW is not for eastern europeans

To koniec

To koniec

Despair in materialized form
★★★★★
I watched someday video of russian guy with english subtitles and he said that in korean bar he was hitting on korean foids and at first time when told them that he was russian they stopped with interest in him. Next time he told a women that he was english and after such enthusiasm he fucked up and told the truth and had deja vu scenario.
Only reason ethnic foids ( brown, latino, curry, rice, black ) want to mate with whites is their social hierarchy and more importantly status.

And worst of that some thinks that slavs are white, while others not.

@Diocel thinks we aren't white. And thread about some foid from (presumably ) eastern europe and everyone was shaming white foids.

JBW is myth.

Brutal Slav pill. Asians foids want the cool whites not slavs(slave).

lol slavs aren't white they are mutt with mongols. It is ovaaaaaaaaaaaa

Only reason ethnic foids ( brown, latino, curry, rice, black ) want to mate with whites is their social hierarchy and more importantly status.

I've been saying this for the longest. Women buy into hollywood stereotypes and are easily controlled by the media.

Many slavs look white(even scandanavian white), while others have flat faces, resembling asians.

lol slavs aren't white they are mutt with mongols. It is ovaaaaaaaaaaaa
Even Poles ?
We weren't conquered by them ( east slavs were ).
Do you think that italians are white btw ?

Brutal Slav pill. Asians foids want the cool whites not slavs(slave).
Just as Hitler had preferences, so do foids. And eerily similar preferences at that when it comes to white men.

I've been saying this for the longest. Women buy into hollywood stereotypes and are easily controlled by the media.
Nah foids will always hate manlets, no matter the media propaganda convincing the them otherwise.

Even Poles ?
Most poles are white. Italians, Spanish, etc. are Mediterranean so they are not white. Lombards are white though.

Even Poles ?
A lot of poles I've seen are blonde. However their facial features still diverge from the northwest european standard.

Most poles are white. Italians, Spanish, etc. are Mediterranean so they are not white. Lombards are white though.
So white is Anglos, Germanics and at backup northern Italians and Poles ( eventually Czechs ).
Nah foids will always hate manlets, no matter the media propaganda convincing the them otherwise.
Thinking that there's propaganda that promotes manlets.

So white is Anglos, Germanics and at backup northern Italians and Poles ( eventually Czechs ).
No anglos and celts are their own sub group. It’s only germanics and Scandinavians (modern day countries: Low Countries, northern France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, northway, Austria, Switzerland and Hungary)

No anglos and celts are their own sub group. It’s only germanics and Scandinavians (modern day countries: Low Countries, northern France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, northway, Austria, Switzerland and Hungary)
>Hungary, country which is even more asian than east slavs.
Plus Anglos at beggining concept of whiteness were more white than germanics. Funny how it turned out.
I heard EA noodlewhores prefer their cumskins English, American, and French
Don't be racist :feelscry:

JBW definitely works in South Korea. Problem is, they look up to America the most and so if you say you're Russian - or, in other words, America's biggest enemy - you're obviously not going to get anything. Just claim to be American and you're good to go. Or any other European. You already prove what I'm saying is right because when he LARPed as British, he had no problems.

lol how is that racist?
Just like shitskin is ( i can be recognized to be snowflake ), but honestly you can be racist to modern caucasians since most of them castrated from any self worth.
Tho..if i remember right 'cumskin' was term made by currycels who were offended when coming to /pol/

This is weird because Slavs are white. There are some that even have blonde hair blue eyes

JBW definitely works in South Korea. Problem is, they look up to America the most and so if you say you're Russian - or, in other words, America's biggest enemy - you're obviously not going to get anything. Just claim to be American and you're good to go. Or any other European. You already prove what I'm saying is right because when he LARPed as British, he had no problems.
I'm not a russian. I think reason for it's cause russians are just poor and even russian foids are recognized as easy to them ( there's lot of them acutally in korea ).Mostly prostitutes.

Just like shitskin is ( i can be recognized to be snowflake ), but honestly you can be racist to modern caucasians since most of them castrated from any self worth.
There's a "racist" term here for literally every race lol. Yep, cumskins deserve it the most. They gave foids rights and continue to cuck themselves year by year
Tho..if i remember right 'cumskin' was term made by currycels who were offended when coming to /pol/
I didn't know this

No Russians have a bad reputation of being violent drunks and girls are scared of them.

There's a "racist" term here for literally every race lol. Yep, cumskins deserve it the most. They gave foids rights and continue to cuck themselves year by year

I didn't know this
Nobody really deserves this. I used to be /pol/tard and hated everyone who was not white, polish etc
You just say this cause in deep of your hearts you worshipped, envied them and lusted over white foids ( in past most likely )

Nobody really deserves this. I used to be /pol/tard and hated everyone who was not white, polish etc
I hate everyone and all races
You just say this cause in deep of your hearts you worshipped, envied them and lusted over white foids ( in past most likely )
This is literally the average white foid in the west

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@42069horndog/video/6864928392404421893

What is there to worship, envy, and lust over?

Slavs are white. There is no difference between Lukashenko's Chad son and (((Germanics))). Anyone who says noodlewhores can tell the difference is coping hard.

I hate everyone and all races

This is literally the average white foid in the west

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@42069horndog/video/6864928392404421893

What is there to worship, envy, and lust over?

I said in past ( before you were blackpilled )
Ethnic still prefer ethnic women, but under instawhores posts ( like dasha taran ), there's no europeans.
Slavs are white. There is no difference between Lukashenko's Chad son and (((Germanics))). Anyone who says noodlewhores can tell the difference is coping hard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Lukashenko

Slavs are white as snow. Anyone who disagrees is a butthurt (((Germanic))) who’s mad that Slavs totally emasculated them historically, despite being much poorer.

A lot of poles I've seen are blonde. However their facial features still diverge from the northwest european standard.

They can fraud and lie though and pull it off. Just say ur German or some shit or a britcong. You are not trying to build a relationship just escaping inceldom.