Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBw is real and people who deny it are delusional cucks

cadavER

cadavER

JbW.org Just be White Witness
★★★
@jbwbeliever My friend

For example I have seen with my eyes that even the ugliest white male can ascend with hot brown chciks meanwhile vrown males are left ostracized, sent to prison or enf up killing tjemselves

JBW in fact is the law.

JBW in fact is the law.
Who cares avout tranny mods if they delte this threaf or ban me they are provinh me right, just like with reddit, they tenf to cancel the truth

JBW is basically the Code of Ur-Nammu for the Blackpill theory. One of the most fundamental facts.

Muh day old account makes posts claiming other incels are cucks or fakecels. :feelskek: Thank you mr infiltrator nice bait

Muh day old account makes posts claiming other incels are cucks or fakecels. :feelskek: Thank you mr infiltrator nice bait
So anyone stating a fact is an infiltrator, what is this redfit.com

Who cares avout tranny mods if they delte this threaf or ban me they are provinh me right, just like with reddit, they tenf to cancel the truth
You’re 100% right even bluepillers know about the racepill

So anyone stating a fact is an infiltrator, what is this redfit.com
Coomer profile, ER in username, new account that makes threads to divide incels among themselves. All adds up into the most obvious infiltrator faggot account.

threads to divide incels among themsel
thats not my goal but what it is inguriating is tjat you tell brown males to go back to their countries when tjat alone doesny work for them

didn't the jbw vs ethnic wars end a year ago ,think a rule was implemented too cuz ppl were chimping out.

thats not my goal but what it is inguriating is tjat you tell brown males to go back to their countries when tjat alone doesny work for them
Yeah should be fucking obvious, if you can't find a partner in a white country then you should try doing it in your own country instead of blaming white people.

Yeah should be fucking obvious, if you can't find a partner in a white country then you should try doing it in your own country instead of blaming white people.
Theb white people proceed to steal all brown females how is it any fair?
not even niggers are this gaslighted, mocked and ridiculed even in inceldom soaces

I live in a Judaeo-Nazi ethnostate (the Ukraine), no browns allowed.
I mean geomaxxxing passport bros, tjey are givinh us brown males without chciks