Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory JBW is really just JBT

NoBitches

NoBitches

Banned
-
_90516906_tallest_people_inf624.png

A lot of people misunderstand JBW if your have 5'5 curry and 5'5 white with both being low tier normies looks wise with all other factors the same, there isn't too much difference.

What Im saying is that is not the comparison in reality it a 6'0 white vs 5'5 curry which is where we see JBW true power.

However if your a manlet white person it actually more over :feelsrope: :feelsrope: then if your were curry ,since curry women would be shorter and people of the same race tend to date each other.

JBW was always about looks and not politics or even skin color. White men are simply more likely to have traits which are considered attractive.

JBW was always about looks and not politics or even skin color. White men are simply more likely to have traits which are considered attractive.
yes, JBW only works for white chads and white normies not white truecels or white incels.
same goes for JBB (Just Be Black)

I accept the racepill, but in my opinion, it mostly has to do with fact certain races contain a bigger proportion of people considered attractive than others. There are more 8/10 whites than there are 8/10 Indians, Chinese or Aboriginals. But still, an 8/10 Chadpreet mogs a 3/10 white incel to oblivion.

Many people point to the fact that even unattractive white men will still thrive when changing their location to third world non-white countries, but I honestly think this has to do primarily with the fact women from these places perceive white first-worlders as rich and potentially able of leading them into the better country. Which is kinda like betabuxxing; you do get the goods, but without the legitimate attraction behind it. Which ends up being kinda like prostitution.

yes, JBW only works for white chads and white normies not white truecels or white incels.
same goes for JBB (Just Be Black)
The true law is JBGL (Just Be Good Looking).

i agree tallcel fakecel, but i think u still ignore how powerful jbw can be. if white 5'2-5'3 yea its over but 5'5 very much a slayer

The average will be 190 in 10 years and I’m not trolling with this one.

The true law is JBGL (Just Be Good Looking).
Just be attractive

Just be Tall

Just be rich

There’s nothing else.

Jeremy Meeks is the most attractive man I’ve seen just fun fact kekek