Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW (Just Be Woman)

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
Screenshot 20220930 114002

Screenshot 20220930 114013

Further proof that men are less shallow than women

Trucel in the making

She looks like a hybrid between a human and a duck
+ she looks 14 wtf

They live life on tutorial mode

“B-b-but femcel”:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::feels::foidSoy::soy:

Yo wtf. How can a guy even get hard when looking at that thing? Or did she go to a sperm bank or something

Yo wtf. How can a guy even get hard when looking at that thing? Or did she go to a sperm bank or something
the upper half of the face is good but yea the rest .... kek .

Why She does even bring childs into this World , with such a genetic defect is beyond me

Fucking devils

If a woman has a working vagina she will ascend regardless of her disabilities. No limbs, 95% burns, disfigured - doesn't matter.
If a woman has no finger that means your kid will probably still have all fingers. But those kind of genetic diseases are usually passable onto offspring.

You deserve to be executed bitch. You created a subhuman :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I've seen videos of that bitch before, seems to love herself as a stacey and gets validated as fuck in youtube/reddit comments!
As the drunk Chads :chad: and sex having normies like to say "you don't look at the mantlepiece while poking the fire." "When I need to bust a nut, any pussy will do, it's pork a pig night!"

Females can't lose unless they choose to.

I had to double take because I thought it was photoshopped.

A gust of wind get me hard. I'd fuck this. Volcel if you wouldn't. Would I let her blow me? thats another story

This la creatura scary-mogs necromoprhs from dead space

This is how incels are made. People like this should be tortured until they die
A abomination will come out of that scum
ugly or poor scums reproducing is evil

Although being deformed and still reproducing is something else

And then there is that old landwhale magRAT that ruins incel discords who doesn’t have a working vagina and says she’s incel :feelshaha:
If a woman has a working vagina she will ascend regardless of her disabilities. No limbs, 95% burns, disfigured - doesn't matter.

I just cant comprehend what I see. I mean my brain know what eyes see, but my mind just dont want to comprehend it.

Thats what Im asking myself everytime I see a guy with fat women.