Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW JBW pill

There seriously not many asians in UK

there is about 700k of noodles in UK now divide it by 2 because men you get 350k who live mostly in london
I see more blacks then chinese
Seems like enough to me. Just go to chinatown.

There seriously not many asians in UK

there is about 700k of noodles in UK now divide it by 2 because men you get 350k who live mostly in london
I see more blacks then chinese
Oh no, only 350k noodlewhores. They're rare as diamonds!

Excuses mate. If you really had the option to ascend via JBW, you would have taken the bus to your local chinatown like Saint Chink said. The reality is that you are coping with your own subhuman status.

They openly talk about SEAmaxxing here and deny it lol like wow foid levels of doublethink
Yeah these cumskins are really confusing, fighting for problems that don't even exist

A
I've been making a thread on racecopers. It'll be up soon.
Am I apart of it?

I can't wait to read it :feelsjuice: .
Tag me in it

Last edited:
Watch how all the JBW deniers will say muahhh It was obviously a chad or some bullshiet like that mang. Most gooks will date subpar cumskins
just because THEY ARE CUMSKINS. Go look at her profile. Most of her posts are white worship. Gooks and curry's literally worship you fags for some odd reason. It disgusts me :feelspuke: but I would love to see my fellow volcels ascend.

Her post indirectly states that if you are being rejected by cumskin foids, there will always be gooks to come suck your cock. She isn't lying all you have to do is be a cumskin and you can ascend with gooks and curry's. Watch all the JBW deniers get mad and report me to the fag mods so I can get a permaban:feelskek:

View attachment 756277
Nigga can you stop being so based? Letting all the cumskins seethe like it's nothing :feelskek:

As much as i wants to believe JBW, it’s not entirely true. It gives you points, but doesn’t prevent inkwelldom

it’s over

If the face were visible, then I could believe it isn't a LARP.

As much as i wants to believe JBW, it’s not entirely true. It gives you points, but doesn’t prevent inkwelldom

it’s over
That's true, but most of the white "incels" here can absolutely ascend with a noodlewhore. Most of the white incels here are over 5'5", and not too deformed looking. That's perfectly fine for Asian foids. Especially if they take red pill advice.

That's true, but most of the white "incels" here can absolutely ascend with a noodlewhore. Most of the white incels here are over 5'5", and not too deformed looking. That's perfectly fine for Asian foids. Especially if they take red pill advice.
I do agree that there are some volcels here who it isn’t over for.

it’s over for the rest

Oh no, only 350k noodlewhores. They're rare as diamonds!

Excuses mate. If you really had the option to ascend via JBW, you would have taken the bus to your local chinatown like Saint Chink said. The reality is that you are coping with your own subhuman status.
China town in UK :fuk:

You guys are coping hard. I got rejected by a gook low tier Becky in Highschool. JBW probably works in SEA, but not in the West, or at least not always.

Poor ricecels, their women are turncoats.

asian women are disgusting whores. latinas are much more trad.

No wonder why some say whitecels are fakecels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back