Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory JBW Theory? White foid volunteers to be murdered by 2/10 white hillbilly rather than spend her life with her Mexican wageslaving husband and 3 kids.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Here's some info on the case:

This is the foid and her Mexican husband. He was dedicated to her and put up with her running off multiple times for days at a time whilst he was left at home with the 3 kids, and also wageslaved at McDonalds just to make sure food was on the table:

This is the white hillbilly she asked to murder her, as she was so miserable with her Mexican husband and life:

Jason robert nisbit

Nisbit 37782722 ver10

Quite a watchable documentary on the case:

View: https://youtu.be/8Pay4Et0FsU

JBW strkes again??

His eye area is worse than mine lmao

Everyone in this case belongs on this forum. The woman belongs in the femcel one.

femcels arent a real thing
Femcel is real, but its not a female incel. It's a groupd of women who have been on the CC and then realize Chad doesn't want to be with them, and now they are bitter no man they actually like wants to be with them. They are volcels pretty much.

Her husband is definition of subhumanity. I wonder why she didn't divorce rape him earlier.

more like just be mexican tbh

Her husband is definition of subhumanity. I wonder why she didn't divorce rape him earlier.
In the documentary she legit treats him like crap, so much so that I thought it was actually going to be about the Mexican dude killing the his wife when I started watching it tbh.

Here's some info on the case:

This is the foid and her Mexican husband. He was dedicated to her and put up with her running off multiple times for days at a time whilst he was left at home with the 3 kids, and also wageslaved at McDonalds just to make sure food was on the table:

View attachment 329991

This is the white hillbilly she asked to murder her, as she was so miserable with her Mexican husband and life:

View attachment 329992

View attachment 329993

Quite a watchable documentary on the case:

View: https://youtu.be/8Pay4Et0FsU

JBW strkes again??

All hail almighty whitey

lifefuel for stormfrontcels

Why the hell would she have kids if she feels no attraction towards him physical or platonic? Talk about mind numbing stupidity.

Now the kids are going to lead miserable lives because two irrational shitheads

Where the fuck is her hairline it's even worse than mine JFL.

more like just be mexican tbh
Mexican males unironically have it easier than other ethnic males tbh

More stable family unit
Women don't hate on them as much in public as they do other ethnic males
A man acting like the head of the household and a woman cooking for him is seen as an ideal family unit and not a controlling abusive husband
White female mexican male relationships are considered progressive and not creepy

justbemexican (jbm)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back