Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW white pale skin and blonde hair blue eyes is a death sentence

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
To be sub 8( with pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes is a death sentence. Women like lite skinned white niggers or brown tanned white passing mutts or Chad whites with pale skin and blue eyes and blonde hair.

Sub 8 with blonde hair is straight death sentence and lowers smv automatically by 3 points

Screenshot 2023 12 25 141825
Screenshot 2023 12 25 142347

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stqQL1QvlCM

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JsAuAdYV25g

@Intellau_Celistic where u at my nigga

Last edited:
Women are ruining the world and making the next generation a bunch of mutts with no identity. I hate women

Women are ruining the world and making the next generation a bunch of mutts with no identity. I hate women
woman ruined nothing tbh. White men allow their women to behave like whores. Its white male police that will fight you and arrest you, white men at work that will fight you for the "queens".

so whites must just suffer if they refuse to put the white bitch in her place

woman ruined nothing tbh. White men allow their women to behave like whores. Its white male police that will fight you and arrest you, white men at work that will fight you for the "queens".

Western white countries were always the most feminists one.

He will do fine in the Philippines

cope tbh white doing well

Ethnic foids love them

Ethnic foids love them
Lol only foids that want to escape their slum dwellings. Ethnic foids want Chad or HTN's, maybe only SEA foids take those kind of men

He will do fine in the Philippines
lol scratching the bottom of the barrel for other peoples trash. Most slum gooks in Philipines already have a baby by the age of 14-15. Those are the Gook trash those low tier normies are bragging about lmao. As a lite skinned black man white passing I will never ever scratch the bottom of the trash can and take other peoples trash

Lol only foids that want to escape their slum dwellings. Ethnic foids want Chad or HTN's, maybe only SEA foids take those kind of men
Massive cope bro. Rich women of all backgrounds love reading Romance books featuring Hypermasculine White guys and deathnic women.

He still mogs me

Massive cope bro. Rich women of all backgrounds love reading Romance books featuring Hypermasculine White guys and deathnic women.
you are right but Chad only not yome sub 8

(white man)= j00ish elites.

lol scratching the bottom of the barrel for other peoples trash. Most slum gooks in Philipines already have a baby by the age of 14-15. Those are the Gook trash those low tier normies are bragging about lmao. As a lite skinned black man white passing I will never ever scratch the bottom of the trash can and take other peoples trash
cope boyo, do u know thailand birth rate even lower than USA even with how much of a shithole it is ? most foid u can fck there prob virgin and young

cope boyo, do u know thailand birth rate even lower than USA even with how much of a shithole it is ? most foid u can fck there prob virgin and young
fuck outta bitch nigga. I said in Philipines and you coming at me with Thailand. Fuck outta here

Being too white as a man is bad.

fuck outta bitch nigga. I said in Philipines and you coming at me with Thailand. Fuck outta here
SEAmaxx work in thailand too why u only think about philipines anyway

honestly if u stop thinking about philipines and buy a ticket to thailand u would ascend tomorrow

Not true. Blonde hair-blue eyes are common slayers, even the mid-tier 5-6's. Go to South America latinas worship those type.

SEAmaxx work in thailand too why u only think about philipines anyway
Dude even in Thailand whites are marrying the trash of Thai society. Aint no white marrying upperclass Thai foids but Thai foids that are treated as slaves ,those are the whites mans prize. Pretty pathetic in my opinion.

Not true. Blonde hair-blue eyes are common slayers, even the mid-tier 5-6's. Go to South America latinas worship those type.
this tbh, theres no such thing as lower than 5 white man, they all 5 minimium

are you saying that even a bald headed overweight man is above 5 in SEA?

which countries in South America?

are you saying that even a bald headed overweight man is above 5 in SEA?
i mean u even post vid of 60 yo white man slaying in SEA before right ? if im not mistaken

I knew for a while.
Me & brother have same look, mostly. Overall facial shape but I have bug-eyes, Arab nose & black curls.
On the other hand, he has dark brown straight hair, a Caucasian nose, regular, blue eyes.

Guess who women always chose?

It's ugly destitute latinas based of videos I've seen. SEAmaxxing is still the best for us kekek

It's ugly destitute latinas based of videos I've seen. SEAmaxxing is still the best for us kekek
Based on what you have, but I've seen videos of very pretty ones just immediately throwing themselces at this tall blonde youtuber.

Based on what you have, but I've seen videos of very pretty ones just immediately throwing themselces at this tall blonde youtuber.
Yes, I've seen that as well.... and he was attractive not a sub 5.... I'm a sub five, look at the profile pic(not me but he's more attractive), no latina will throw herself at me kekek

Yes, I've seen that as well.... and he was attractive not a sub 5.... I'm a sub five, look at the profile pic(not me but he's more attractive), no latina will throw herself at me kekek
are u the user that used to name incelscum or something along those line ?

well yea i do think they slayer even fat or bald or 60 yo
whaaaaaaaaaaat? Are SEA foids that hungry or white men? I mean a truecel in Europe where even Gooks born in the West will reject those white truecels but they slaying in SEA ?

whaaaaaaaaaaat? Are SEA foids that hungry or white men? I mean a truecel in Europe where even Gooks born in the West will reject those white truecels but they slaying in SEA ?
yes, id think so. sure they might have to be less picky but they can slay i think

yes, id think so. sure they might have to be less picky but they can slay i think
yeah but that is reflective of the Gooks rather than whites having high smv. Example take the same Gook and clone the bitch. One clone grows up in the West the other griws up in a Gook slum. The western bitch will reject that white man but the same bitch from the Gook slums will fight for that white man.

Now the question is when the white man brings her to the West does the Gook stay loyal to him?

yeah but that is reflective of the Gooks rather than whites having high smv. Example take the same Gook and clone the bitch. One clone grows up in the West the other griws up in a Gook slum. The western bitch will reject that white man but the same bitch from the Gook slums will fight for that white man.

Now the question is when the white man brings her to the West does the Gook stay loyal to him?
i mean u can slay lot of foid there nothing to lose tbh and go back home with ego boost, maybe just let her stay in SEA and go back to hit it once in a while

i mean u can slay lot of foid there nothing to lose tbh and go back home with ego boost, maybe just let her stay in SEA and go back to hit it once in a while
Ok i get you. Yeah why not do it tbh, slay in SEA and feel good for once, have a ball .

Nothing wrong with that, but those Gooks demand money for that shit so it aint free though. Thats still Chad only

you white muthafucka pale skin pig.

Its Chad that people mean when they say JBW not some pale skin strongbow drinking chav wanker unless he is Chad of course

typical white normie. hed do ok with some noodlewhores.