Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBWhatevercels must be borderline fakecels

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
If you're so hyperfixated on one attribute being your downfall, and you think if that one problem was fixed that then you'd ascend, then you're barely an incel.

I'm bald, ugly sunken face with a big nose, shit narrow shoulders, disgusting pale, blotchy & freckled skin (never tanned in my life) , small dick, stupid with a shit memory and at least two learning disabilities... the "just be whatever" shit has never entered my mind because of how beyond fucked I am to begin with.

If you're so hyperfixated on one attribute being your downfall, and you think if that one problem was fixed that then you'd ascend, then you're barely an incel.

I'm bald, ugly sunken face with a big nose, shit narrow shoulders, disgusting pale, blotchy & freckled skin (never tanned in my life) , small dick, stupid with a shit memory and at least two learning disabilities... the "just be whatever" shit has never entered my mind because of how beyond fucked I am to begin with.
Everything Matters Pill destroyed me! :fuk:

Ok, but how tall are you? :feelsbaton:

Ngl. At first glance I took this personally. You're spot on though. The only traits that may be exceptions to me are extreme manletism, disfigurement, and actual autism. But it's almost always a combination of factors that are responsible

Just be NT guys

@Zer0/∞