Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jealous of men

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha,

the sacrifice of pregnancy (this wil trigger a lot) Is such a small sacrifice to create life. IF i was offered to chop off all my fingers and toes, in a duration of 2 hours, without anesteshia (they get it) i'd do it in a fucking heart beat.

"the main character"

ahhh yes, the beautiful main character of being a builder, harsh worker.

Thing is that men absolutely HAVE to be the main character. It's the only viable stategy for them. They have no other options. Nobody is going to come to them and say "hi i want to fuck you" or "hi wanna be friends". They have to put effort and make themselves desired/likeable/etc.

Do you know how many women who are unable to fucing get pregnant, how many nights they have cried, if i offered them to become pregnant (as a doctor) they'd ALL cut their arms off, just for the chance.

Thing is that men absolutely HAVE to be the main character. It's the only viable stategy for them. They have no other options. Nobody is going to come to them and say "hi i want to fuck you" or "hi wanna be friends". They have to put effort and make themselves desired/likeable/etc.
:blackpill:

Roasties only want to fuck the main character.

Lmao it's like we're not even men in their eyes we are invisible subhuman insects. Fuckin whores are so steeped in privilege every single one of them should be gutted and roasted on a camp fire

this, + she thinks men are all main characters because she doesn't even see those who aren't

I’ll gladly be a house husband while she brings home the money.

sigmund freuf does talk about penis envy after all

First sentence in and it already mentions men finding wives. Dumb foid if you saw me irl you wouldn’t be able to make eye contact with me