Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal jeet moment

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/SouthAsiaIndex/status/1689629455382192129?t=2IXFqiEy7fssZZWk63H__A&s=19

Sai

How are you going to be a doctor and be that low inhib and low iq

She got pregnated again jfl
Capture

people are crazy these days

based af, if foid has no husband its fair game

foids are not entitled to not get raped in minecraft, its not our job to protect random thots

rape was only aa crime if it was the wife of some other men or she was an unmarried virgin.

Seems made up I don't believe it

DUDE i just LOVE the stink and pollution of the Indian slum, it’s so RANCID and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite INDIAN RESTAURANTS. you should totally come on down to my designated shitting street, it’s got EXPLODING DIARRHEA and everything, we can cook up a nice rotten curry or three and get crazy watching Ranjeet rape his grandfather! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the Ganges River- listen here, right, it’s a RIVER where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go SWIMMING. BUT!!!! it’s also an DUMPSTER like we were animals, so we can bathe in a LANDFILL, with Ransheets bloating corpse floating beside us. speaking of which Shansheet and i have finally decided to praise the cows- literally -we’re both getting shit and pissed on by cows tomorrow at the Temple, that way we can save money spent on bathing and get a SNACK TOO. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this Tikka Masala and REDEEM A Google play card!!

IMG 0872

Based pajeets tbh