Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jesus

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Christ

Knowledge Tycoons
We prevent all kinds of self-destructive development and give space to those who need it, to speak the truth and develop relationships.

Knowledge Tycoons :: Rules

Go down

Supreme Commander Dylan

Supreme Commander Dylan
Admin
https://knowledgetycoons.forumeiros.com

Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:38 am
The normie way of life (the term is absolutely acceptable) makes common coexistence and daily life a real torment for neurodivergents, who do not converge on the way of life accepted by current civilization. It is not uncommon, therefore, to see neurodivergent people being members of revolutionary movements. The common way of life demonizes neurodivergence, treating it as a disease, having no basis other than social control and fear of the unknown. Without support, neurodivergents start to feel angry at the world, and this emotional outburst based on unrealism and generalization, leads to all kinds of self-destructive acts (suicide to attacks). Therefore, we can say that modern society wants our destruction and not only that, but literally PROMOTES it through direct or indirect ways such as Big Pharma, Violent Material and TCC, in addition to modern models of cosmology, science and social hierarchy. To be consistent with any of these things is to support neurodivergent destruction and bloodshed, and therefore to promote our extermination. The war between non-neurodivergent and neurodivergent societies is very real, and must be treated as a basis for neurodivergent behavior, which must be based on strategy, survival and the supremacy of peaceful coexistence .

LikeDislike

Jump to:Select a forum||--Rules|--Culture and Values Tycoons|--Introduction for New Members|--Inconvenient Truths|--War Against Evil|--Self-development and Human Nature|--Neurodivergence|--Politics and Society|--Divisions
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

boko haram maxx

boko haram maxx
Posted by
u/WAH_FML
5 years ago

Why is it so hard to get a girlfriend with big tits?​

renderTimingPixel.png

I'm just venting with something not that serious - but I moved states recently and now I find that securing a woman with big tits has become really harder in the last few years. I'm still charming and attractive to women, but I get a shitload of slim skinny women or even curvy with beautiful but small breast.
Can anyone shed some light on whats happening?

Posted by
u/WAH_FML
5 years ago

Why is it so hard to get a girlfriend with big tits?​

renderTimingPixel.png

I'm just venting with something not that serious - but I moved states recently and now I find that securing a woman with big tits has become really harder in the last few years. I'm still charming and attractive to women, but I get a shitload of slim skinny women or even curvy with beautiful but small breast.
Can anyone shed some light on whats happening?
he will get his big tit gf when fsa take control