Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Jew foids

Are they laughing? Sounds like it.

love seeing their tears hopefully a palestinian soldier comes in and fires a dozen few shots at these kike whores

This little instance of terror is nothing compared to the lifelong resentment, frustration, and rage I face every single fucking day. I love watching them tremble.

why r they capturing them, are they soliders or some shit?

U Mad Bro Drinking GIF by Travis

why r they capturing them, are they soliders or some shit?
Hostages. Palestine is very dense, so when Hamas fires rockets, they usually are in a residential area. When Israel returns fire, they end up killing some rando civilians. The idea is spreading these hostages around Palestine will deter Israel from returning fire in fear of killing Israelis. We'll see. I bet Israel will write these people off soon enough as casualties of war.

The american media is in full support of israel lol.

Not one media outlet out there trying to get the palestinian's side.

This little instance of terror is nothing compared to the lifelong resentment, frustration, and rage I face every single fucking day. I love watching them tremble.
True. These foids get sex and attention easily and they think their life is hard. They should check their privilege.

Hostages. Palestine is very dense, so when Hamas fires rockets, they usually are in a residential area. When Israel returns fire, they end up killing some rando civilians. The idea is spreading these hostages around Palestine will deter Israel from returning fire in fear of killing Israelis. We'll see. I bet Israel will write these people off soon enough as casualties of war.
Damn

I somehow like how they are afraid but they seem to laugh. They cant put their fucking smartphone away even ehile theyre dying.

Their fear excites me.:feelsdevil:

look at these jewess whores that were probably raped and killed by hamas