Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Jew meds made me unable to coom!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
That was my last cope.
I just can't coom anymore most of the time.
Fucking kike pills turn us into cucks.

I can't orgasm. (Orgasm without feeling)

Tbh ded srs this isn't meant to be funny, it really fucks with my head :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
Then stop taking them. My parents tried to put me on that crap and I told them to fuck off.

Which medication?

Brutal: first they cut off our foreskins, and now the meds they prescribes us makes us unable to coom. It’s over :panties:

Because apple is a shit company
I agree. GNU/Linux all the way.
I don't use smartphones, I have a dumb phone that has it's battery removed 99% of the time.
If people want a smartphone they should use one where you can flash Android or something where you can have somewhat of a control over what's going on and it's not locked into a single product of a specific company.
Apple is out there scanning for our lolis and uploading it to the cloud for the feds :shock::shock::shock:

Last edited:
That's why I refuse to ever take Lexapro again. Fuck taking anything that messes with my dick.