Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jewess commie alt "comedienne" gets a motherfuckin beer thrown her way MAGA style

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/xzoslk/comedian_gets_a_full_beer_thrown_at_her_by_a/

Im not sure if the MAGA cunt threw it at the kyke, or her boyfriend, but either way, it's good to know that jews live in fear again.

MORE DETAILS:

It was the boyfriend-- which is what I thought, because that was a good masculine fucking throw. This guy is obviously darktriadmaxxed and knows that intimidating women is the only way to keep them in line. It's interesting that she wasn't even doing political material, but these MAGAs could just sniff the blue-checkmark kyke in her, and antagonized her crypto jewry regardless to get her the fuck out of their territory.

Last edited:
FIRE UP THE OVENS KANYE!

JFL, "comedian" can't run with a joke and instantly turns to passive aggressiveness... :feelskek:

I wonder how many of her jokes were about "muh BF". :feelsclown:

Women can't be funny

Kanye accepts the JQ now?

WE'RE FIRING UP THE OVENS

Lol, foids cannot be comedians.

I think I never saw a funny femoid in my life ever, but dudes? thousands..

It's good to know that jews live in fear again.
Amen to that.
As a newbie here, I just want you to know I am a jew, and I despise Jews. I despise the jews that surrounding me, I despise the jewish society I live in. And I have special loathing for jewish foids.
I've been exclusively rejected and humiliated by jewish foids and only by jewish foids all my life. While jewish males abused me since I was a toddler.
I just pray for Iran to nuke us so all the people around me, that fuck regularly and having a normal and good life, and that I'm loathing so much, will die, and I also will get to die at last.

Or I just feel sorry about Hitler was not finishing the job and let my grandma escape from Europe, leading to me being born, and also leading to all the loathing creatures around me being born.

Last edited:
i hate jews and i hate comedians. i wish it was a grenade instead chucked at her subhuman head

Jews love free beer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back