Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Jewish american princess"

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ymD9PDniyE

Is somehow a movie trope that is a "sexist" stereotype ... How bizarre that showing off obvious privileges of foids among an over privileged people is somehow badly seen by politically correct SJW doxa.

And btw, foids don't even need to be jewish or american to live like the "Jewish american princess" ... And I'm talking by experience of real fucking life, not Hollywood.

All foids live like princesses thanks to simps and cucks

They are butthurt about Jewish men directing and writing movies which depict Jewish women the way they are. Which is funny because the only group that can genocide Jews and destroy Jewish culture is Jewish women at this point. Everyone else is too scared of jews to shittalk them but feminism is blowing back at their face.

They are butthurt about Jewish men directing and writing movies which depict Jewish women the way they are. Which is funny because the only group that can genocide Jews and destroy Jewish culture is Jewish women at this point. Everyone else is too scared of jews to shittalk them but feminism is blowing back at their face.
:feelshaha:

How do I get one of these?

Is somehow a movie trope that is a "sexist" stereotype ... How bizarre that showing off obvious privileges of foids among an over privileged people is somehow badly seen by politically correct SJW doxa.

And btw, foids don't even need to be jewish or american to live like the "Jewish american princess" ... And I'm talking by experience of real fucking life, not Hollywood.

This is fucking stupid only jews write about JAPS or even know what that term is. Everyone that's not a bicoastal jew elitist thinks a jap is a slant-eyed fuck

High IQ

"A jew and his money are not easily parted".

They get what they deserve

good god I don't BLAME Sephardic Jews in Latin America for marrying black/indigenous women Jewish women are INSUFFERABLE where I live! (My great grandparents on my dads side were jews so don't go calling me an anti semite IT!)