Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Jewish bloodlines relating Schwab, Marx, and Rothschild. Globalists are LITERALLY all one big jewish family.

couldnt watch past 00:04 bc foid

but probably based

dnw, foid needs to be beat

Can't believe tik tok content but could be true

I don't doubt it. And even if they aren't related they're all clearly in the same cabal. After all you're only allowed to promote what the powers that be allow to be promoted. If they didn't want Schwab preaching his agenda 2030, he would be kicked out immediately. So in the end it doesn't even matter.

What is she reading from?

This is why we should rape all Kikes

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Source: twitter repost of a woman on tik tok in 144p

Yeah, water. All kikes descend from like 300 ancestors from 5000 years ago + 4 White Slavic women. Possibly also a few Spanish women.

I think Klaus Schwab is cousin or cousin of cousin to Jacob Rotschild.

They are Slavs btw, the names mean nothing. All Aschkenazi come from Slavic descent (40-70% blood depending on the kike).

Not surprised. Jews are among the most inbred people.

Based. The foid could still use a beating, though (in GTA).

Last edited:
Dnw but I believe you