Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Jewish teacher resigns after kid writes that he doesn't like him, and draws Hitler

images

If Hitler did his job well I wouldn't be alive

i can barely read that shit

Starting off them early is based! :lul:

It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot have both. He should have stuck around and failed that kid since he writes like a retard. That's a 12 year old's handwriting?

That wasn't me.

was seeing that meme posted on 4chins and i was wondering where it came from

Why did he resign tho he could have expelled tge kid from school and made him get a beating from his parents
not really since it's 12 year old

Probably some kike foid who can't handle a 12 year kid messing with her. This is another shoah shut it down

I would not be opposed if we add the smug hitler to our emotes :feelshmm:

That's a kindergarten writing.

This, or he's a really retarded 12 yo.

If Hitler did his job well I wouldn't be alive
Hitler was a retard that instigated one of the deadly events in European history. More white people are dead because of him than almost anyone else.

Can anyone decipher what it says?

It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot have both. He should have stuck around and failed that kid since he writes like a retard. That's a 12 year old's handwriting?
Welcome to generation alpha

Did this 12 year old draw that Hitler face? Did he invent a new meme in the most based way possible?

I had a subhuman kike teacher this year arrogant whore i wish her ancestors had actually gone through the muhhh holohoax

I had a subhuman kike teacher this year arrogant whore i wish her ancestors had actually gone through the muhhh holohoax
The teacher and admins need to be brutally tortured inshallah these motherfuckers have their families mutilated in front of them I hate them how dare they take what I earned how fucking dare they in video game ofc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back