Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Jewish"

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
IMG 3834

IMG 4644

IMG 0839

IMG 2726

IMG 2609

IMG 2619

I feel like I haven't seen you in a while bro

muh juice
(I hate jews too dw im just joking)

but but but muh based trumperino :feelskek: he's the definition of a good little goy slave for the jews
he is implemented controlled jewish opposition, so american goyms will be thinking that they can make choices over something, when in fact they are currently nothing more than farm animals fighting among each other over which jews's sockpuppet will be ruling over them :blackpill:

he is implemented controlled jewish opposition, so american goyms will be thinking that they can make choices over something, when in fact they are currently nothing more than farm animals fighting among each other over which jews's sockpuppet will be ruling over them :blackpill:
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

From America to Europe, from democrats to republicans, the long nose tripe gained control all of the west. Yet, political leaders let them do as they please and the sheep that follow just drink the jewce without doubting the decisions of their idols. The last bastion to their global dominance, the middle east, has turned into a powerless shithole. Politicians sold the caucasoid race for shekels. It's over. :fuk:

California took a loss yesterday. The Oakland Athletics are moving to Las Vegas, Nevada because Oakland was turned into such a liberal ghetto toilet - by the toilet Mayor, a Jew foid.

Filthy kikes - they run every major sports league in North America. And they have infiltrated American politics - so they always win.

View: https://youtu.be/nHjnpo81rB0

California took a loss yesterday. The Oakland Athletics are moving to Las Vegas, Nevada because Oakland was turned into such a liberal ghetto toilet - by the toilet Mayor, a Jew foid.

Filthy kikes - they run every major sports league in North America. And they have infiltrated American politics - so they always win.

Hey - instead of giving 1.5 billion dollars to Zelenskyy in Jewkraine, use that money to build a ballpark in Las Vegas. :feelshaha:

They arent jew... theyre jew(ish) meaning they dont follow the religion they choose to be more evil even more

I have a jewish friend. Nice people.

I wish Hitler had succeeded in gassing the rest of the kikes before USA invaded smh

Jew Anthony Fauci

Jew Charlie Chaplin

Jew Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Gates

Jeffrey Epstein being questioned regarding allegations about him:

The Boston Bruins played in the National Hockey League playoffs with a ribbon supporting Ukraine on their helmets:

Boston Bruins playing with a Ukraine ribbon on their helmets

President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, is a Jew:

Jew Volodymyr Zelenskyy

Former Governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo, being a shill for Jews:

Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo

Donald Trump and Jew Ghislaine Maxwell, the Jew was Jeffrey Epstein's partner in crime:

Donald Trump and Jew Ghislaine Maxwell

The cartoonist who drew this was fired from his job for criticizing Israel:

Netanyajew is Trumps seeing eye

Water is wet - Israel was behind the "terrorist" attacks of September 11th 2001:

Water is wet

A list of American politicians who have dual citizenship with Israel:

American tax dollars pay their salaries

California Senator Jew Dianne Feinstein and Jew New York Senator Chuck Schumer:

Kikes California Senator Dianne Feinstein and New York Senator Chuck Schumer

but but but muh based trumperino :feelskek: he's the definition of a good little goy slave for the jews
True but lesser evil for sure and honestly the wall along with economic prltectionism would of been the first good things whites would of gotten from the gov in decades.

To all the kikes out there I just want to say - I know what you’re doing, DeSantis should not have ran for President, Republicans need to be united, Trump vs DeSantis will cause race war, Gog vs Magog, East vs West. :feelscomfy:

"Sweet Caroline" - the song sang at National Hockey League games that was written about John F. Kennedy's 11-year-old daughter - was written by Neil Diamond, a Jew:

Neil Diamond is Jewish

David Lee Roth from the band Van Halen - is Jewish:

David Lee Roth is Jewish

The man who admitted to selling his soul to the devil for success, Bob Dylan (born Robert Allen Zimmerman), is Jewish:

Bob Dylan is Jewish

Lead singer of the band KISS, Gene Simmons, is Jewish:

Gene Simmons is Jewish

Drake has a black father and a Jewish mother, if your mother is Jewish - you are Jewish:

Drake and his kike mother

Post Malone is Jewish:

Post Malone is Jewish

Mac Miller was Jewish:

Mac Miller was Jewish

Jews are subhuman

@COLD SPIRIT are you Jewish?

I'm the real JEW....not wishing to be one..lmmaoo

My skin is burnish brass...hair as wool...lmmaooo
So, you are a member of God’s chosen people?

So, you are a member of God’s chosen people?
Yes...put in chains for enslavement for kur disobedience as many times before.. lmmaooo rather due those 400 years in Egypt cause America been tough..lmmaoo

It's over
Jews control everything

Oakland had no money for the Howard Terminal ballpark project - Oakland is a sanctuary city, illegal aliens had been invading Oakland for decades - and there was no money to build a ballpark…

Sorry to be the one who has to break this to you - both Taylor Swift and Margot Robbie are Jewish.

Taylor Swift is Jewish:

Taylor Swift is a Jew along with her parents

Ned Resnikoff writer for Medium

Margot Robbie, star of the feminist movie "Barbie" is a kike, so is her mother:

Margot Robbie is a Jew and so is her mom Sarie Kessler

They are all kikes