Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jews are an admirable race

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
To be kicked out of 300 countries is an honor. Aryan geniuses will have to behave like Jews in the future, but with encrypted energy rather than gold and jewels. Great men are always persecuted by the ugly mob. Taking into account the morals of the mob is faggotry.

Perpetrated by kikes
If I make my racial enemies partake in dysgenic activities then I win
If Africa converts into buttsex land overnight, why should anyone complain? They need to die

What does encrypted energy mean ? Sounds interesting

If Africa converts into buttsex land overnight, why should anyone complain? They need to die
Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

problem (for jews) is they drink their own aids ridden kool-aid and feminist kool-aid

hopefully, india becomes a super power by the year 2030 and control all the world

Total Jew Life

OP is an incels.is crypto kike.

You don't have to hide it here. We're not in 1940 anymore.

OP is an incels.is crypto kike.

You don't have to hide it here. We're not in 1940 anymore.
lol I realized I have that pigskin kike lover in ignore I think he made a thread about worshipping an onlyshits whore.

You have to be lower than dirt to have a sperg like me to put you on ignore :feelskek:

A chinkike? Sheeeeeeeit.
You lie about not being curry and project this insecurity onto me, I know what is happening here
lol I realized I have that pigskin kike lover in ignore I think he made a thread about worshipping an onlyshits whore.

You have to be lower than dirt to have a sperg like me to put you on ignore :feelskek:
:(

You lie about not being curry and project this insecurity onto me, I know what is happening here
Nigger, who or what on earth gave you the retarded idea that I'm a curry? :feelskek: :feelshaha:

@fang hey Kikes I fucked you Rey ayanami corpses
IMG 20231008 065213

Don't bother Chinese Jews always wanted to twist their word. It's their nature

Jhou Low for example

European Christians weren't inherently their racial enemies. They made them their racial enemies by being child sacrificing, blood drinking, well poisoning, war profiteering, usurious kikes.

European Christians weren't inherently their racial enemies. They made them their racial enemies by being child sacrificing, blood drinking, well poisoning, war profiteering, usurious kikes.
This sentiment is communist in nature because you project this hope for a polyracial future... that we already have now and I don't think that I even have to tell you that it sucks.
It's eat or be eaten at the end of the day.

This sentiment is communist in nature because you project this hope for a polyracial future... that we already have now and I don't think that I even have to tell you that it sucks.
You're such a tiresome pseudo-intellectual. Shut up, chink.

Unless one race kills off the rest, the future will be polyracial.