Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jews Are Committing Genocide Right Now

it's over for palestiniancels

fucks kikes for commiting genocides, fuck mayo monkeys for letting it happen, and fuck the news for covering it up.

Why do the other Muslim nations bitch at nations like France for doing harmless things but are silent on Israel? Do they fear being invaded by the US?

it's over for palestiniancels

nice fireworks

they’re not genociding Arabs, they’re genociding whites. Arab birth rates are still fine, they’re not fighting Arabs. Israel is a psy op and is not representative of Jewish power at all, if it was you wouldn’t hear shit from the opposition. Israel killing a few Palestinians\=\genocide. The Jewish globalist agenda making whites racemixx and giving them fertile killing drugs is genocide.
fucks kikes for commiting genocides, fuck mayo monkeys for letting it happen, and fuck the news for covering it up.
”the media for covering it up” no they’re not. Jewish media is anti Israel at this point. If they were covering it up we’d see everyone who hates Israel get censored like everyone who likes trump.

It’s nonwhites that let this happen anyway. They needed to let you in after ww2 for a reason; it’s because white genes are more able to be conscious and nonwhites are more submissive to authority.

Why do the other Muslim nations bitch at nations like France for doing harmless things but are silent on Israel? Do they fear being invaded by the US?
They'd get bombed to the stone ages by the US and or face starvation sanctions like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Iran, etc.

they’re not genociding Arabs, they’re genociding whites. Arab birth rates are still fine, they’re not fighting Arabs. Israel is a psy op and is not representative of Jewish power at all, if it was you wouldn’t hear shit from the opposition.

”the media for covering it up” no they’re not. Jewish media is anti Israel at this point. If they were covering it up we’d see everyone who hates Israel get censored like everyone who likes trump.

It’s nonwhites that let this happen anyway. They needed to let you in after ww2 for a reason; it’s because white genes are more able to be conscious and nonwhites are more submissive to authority.
Why don't nazis just use this palestenian genocide as a reason to kill kikes, i mean you could larp like you care about the sand people in palestine (israel).

They'd get bombed to the stone ages by the US and or face starvation sanctions like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Iran, etc.
Yea tru. Israel's got the military power, the money, the media... It's a wrap. I wonder how far they'll take it this time. Maybe force a two state solution onto the Palestinians with a dummy government

Me and the brocels about about to turn Israel into Wasrael

Why don't nazis just use this palestenian genocide as a reason to kill kikes, i mean you could larp like you care about the sand people in palestine (israel).
They are. I don’t think it’s a good idea. I don’t like Israel but they’re irrelevant when compared to other Jewish plans (kalergi plan).

If Soros had the option to make America 20% white but it would result in the destruction of Israel he’d take it.
Yea tru. Israel's got the military power, the money, the media... It's a wrap. I wonder how far they'll take it this time. Maybe force a two state solution onto the Palestinians with a dummy government
Israelis hate the 2 state solution because “Palestinian birth rates will render the Jewish native population weak politically”. Quite funny that

i'm on team white so i don't care about the arabs but it's nice that israel is getting its anus fucked by palestinian missiles

@kikecel did this.

i'm on team white so i don't care about the arabs but it's nice that israel is getting its anus fucked by palestinian missiles
Israel's air defence system, Iron Dome, is top notch. It's stopping like 99% of Gaza's rockets. See all those bright flashes? That's the rockets getting shot down.

View: https://youtu.be/5T-Enb1GfWE

If that's all the Paestinians got then they have no chance against Israel.

Umm sweaty it’s not a genocide, do you see any concentration camps?

payback for ww2

BASED

Even baseder. That's it I am converting to judaism
Stfu Indian curry Jordan barett they are going to make you a slave class because your subhuman racial genetics allow you to be submissive under a .001% upper gabillionchillionzillion wealth Jew minority

Stfu Indian curry Jordan barett they are going to make you a slave class because your subhuman racial genetics allow you to be submissive under a .001% upper gabillionchillionzillion wealth Jew minority
I would gladly play my small part in the jewish ploy. But I submit to no one.

I would gladly play my small part in the jewish ploy. But I submit to no one.
You will :feelsXmas: have fun working at megamonopolycorp for 3 cents an hour if the Jews win, Maybe if you’re lucky you can eat red meat once a month like the combine do to the humans in hl2.

You will :feelsXmas: have fun working at megamonopolycorp for 3 cents an hour if the Jews win, Maybe if you’re lucky you can eat red meat once a month like the combine do to the humans in hl2.
Who says I won't own megamonopolycorp:feelsdevil:. We will create a degeneracy free shitskin world.
Do jews even proselytize? I know everything about christian and muslims ones. No idea about jites

fucking kikes. @Diocel why did you do this

Who says I won't own megamonopolycorp:feelsdevil:.
You’re not Jewish? Is your last name soros or Rothschild?
We will create a degeneracy free shitskin world.

oxymoron, you people are the cause of degeneracy. There’s a reason degeneracy has accelerated the past hundred years; immigration has too. If you look at the graph of white population decline and globalist degeneracy they are parallel.

If you agree degeneracy has accelerated these past 100 years then you agree it’s shitskins fault. That’s when shitskin Jews got in power and let in their shitskin friends. That’s when immigrants from your country fucked up my country.

Do jews even proselytize? I know everything about christian and muslims ones. No idea about jites
Who cares. You’re not in their family.

Last edited:
oxymoron, you people are the cause of degeneracy. There’s a reason degeneracy has accelerated the past hundred years; immigration has too. If you look at the graph of white population decline and globalist degeneracy they are parallel.

If you agree degeneracy has accelerated these past 100 years then you agree it’s shitskins fault. That’s when shitskin Jews got in power and let in their shitskin friends. That’s when immigrants from your country fucked up my country.
I've never seen women of my race gift dildos to their teenage daughters. Or teenage boys create onlyfans accounts for their mothers. Or perfectly fine men chop off their dicks because they "think" they are non-binary. But with the cursed trend of everyone trying to emulate wypipo this will become a reality.
Who cares. You’re not in their family.
I know a thing or two about infiltration:feelsEhh:

I've never seen women of my race gift dildos to their teenage daughters. Or teenage boys create onlyfans accounts for their mothers. Or perfectly fine men chop off their dicks because they "think" they are non-binary. But with the cursed trend of everyone trying to emulate wypipo this will become a reality.
Funny how all this was legalized in the 2010’s...when you were all coming here.

Ive never seen my race vote majority for progressive policies that support that. Yours do.
1939F062 D90F 4DC4 862D D0174DBA5DA3

whites are the least likely to become trans/gay as well. So nice projection

The truth is, statistically, your people are 100x more cucked than whites. You vote for progressive parties that support transgender and women’s rights, and you’re more likely to be transgender.

so I will say it again; if you think degeneracy has accelerated in the past 100 years, it is all thanks to shitskins. That is when Jews took over and shitskins invaded the west. Leftists and shitskins are practically the same word.
947C2B90 C85A 4C53 9649 0F34A5E72AFC

I know a thing or two about infiltration:feelsEhh:
Cope
Incel news content
poop

Last edited:
Israel's air defence system, Iron Dome, is top notch. It's stopping like 99% of Gaza's rockets. See all those bright flashes? That's the rockets getting shot down.

It really is an interesting sight. Intercept, calculate trajectory, find origin, return fire

Funny how all this was legalized in the 2010’s...when you were all coming here.
Stonewall riots

Ive never seen my race vote majority for progressive policies that support that. Yours do.
View attachment 445020
Of course they vote against the allegedly racist option. Maybe you shouldn't have a dumb two party system. On top of that, GoP can't stop sucking jewish dick or stroking megamonopolycorps. @your personality
Images 82

Having said all that I do advocate not voting progressive.
whites are the least likely to become trans/gay as well. So nice projection
Those numbers would be a lot different if the survey was done in one of those countires immigrants come from. This problem is endemic to your people, literally no one else in the world thinks "two-spirits" is a valid social group.
Also, UCLA study:feelspuke:
The truth is, statistically, your people are 100x more cucked than whites. You vote for progressive parties that support transgender and women’s rights, and you’re more likely to be transgender.

so I will say it again; if you think degeneracy has accelerated in the past 100 years, it is all thanks to shitskins. That is when Jews took over and shitskins invaded the west. Leftists and shitskins are practically the same word.
View attachment 445024
I mean what can I say. Just pick up a list of prominent feminist, gender studies, post modernist thinkers and scholars from 1950s to 1990s. There's your answer

I wish jews were committing suicide

The civil rights period was orchestrated by Jews with blacks. They were given rights not 4 years after.

also even then homosexuality was legalized only in 2012 under Obama (Nigger)
Of course they vote against the allegedly racist option. Maybe you shouldn't have a dumb two party system. On top of that, GoP can't stop sucking jewish dick or stroking megamonopolycorps. @your personality
View attachment 445029
>allegedly racist
So you understand these people are progressive? Bought into the Jewish media? You just proved my point. Your people bought into the Jewish agenda, and are voting Jewish progressive parties.

republicans might suck, but the other side is infinitely worse. It’s either cut one finger off or cut 2 fingers off, and your people are voting to cut 2. Simple as. Don’t give me “muh both are bad!!” Because one is far worse and you know it.
Having said all that I do advocate not voting progressive.
Sure
Those numbers would be a lot different if the survey was done in one of those countires immigrants come from. This problem is endemic to your people, literally no one else in the world thinks "two-spirits" is a valid social group.
Also, UCLA study:feelspuke:
They’re your people regardless, and they support degeneracy.
I mean what can I say. Just pick up a list of prominent feminist, gender studies, post modernist thinkers and scholars from 1950s to 1990s. There's your answer
So 100 years ago? When you people started immigrating here? Not to mention the first ever feminists were fucking ARAB

FEMINISTS were anti western colonialists. There’s a reason. Your people have been forward in degeneracy and the Europeans solved it, now decolonization happened and you’re doing it again.

the most conservative india has ever been was under the British. In Egypt the Arabs revolted because the British took away female financial independence. Your people have a long history of doing this shit, and that’s why Jews love you and support you coming to the west.

Bruh.. it's so fucking over for fulltime losercels

The missles intercepting the rockets was pretty epic, I've never seen that type of technology before.

jews committing genocide, must be thursday

Send missles
Get bombed the fuck out in return
"Akh... ya habbibi... such genocide! Halp!"
:feelskek:

Are you not aware that muslim fundamental countries are kikes satellites for invasion of non controlled ones?:feelswhat:

Tfw when the 3rd post said woman and children are dying instead of adding men in there. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: men are replaceable blackpill is the cherry on top for this fuckfest.

The civil rights period was orchestrated by Jews with blacks. They were given rights not 4 years after.

also even then homosexuality was legalized only in 2012 under Obama (Nigger)

>allegedly racist
So you understand these people are progressive? Bought into the Jewish media? You just proved my point. Your people bought into the Jewish agenda, and are voting Jewish progressive parties.

republicans might suck, but the other side is infinitely worse. It’s either cut one finger off or cut 2 fingers off, and your people are voting to cut 2. Simple as. Don’t give me “muh both are bad!!” Because one is far worse and you know it.

Sure

They’re your people regardless, and they support degeneracy.

So 100 years ago? When you people started immigrating here? Not to mention the first ever feminists were fucking ARAB

FEMINISTS were anti western colonialists. There’s a reason. Your people have been forward in degeneracy and the Europeans solved it, now decolonization happened and you’re doing it again.

the most conservative india has ever been was under the British. In Egypt the Arabs revolted because the British took away female financial independence. Your people have a long history of doing this shit, and that’s why Jews love you and support you coming to the west.
This is not copium oxygen cylinder. Its the entire venatilatory life support system on copium.
Send missles

now make it a world war already

idc about bombs I just wanna COOM
Send missles
nice profile pic, source? (for science)

lol at cucks picking sides. I hope everyone dies, I hope an asteroid hits Los Angeles beach and kills everyone, every last human deserve death. Humanity was a big mistake, death to humanity. Die die die

Send missles
Post Middle Ages Arabs are so utterly stupid it hurts :feelshaha::feelshaha: shit like this reminds me why I hate Muslims more than Jews

yes... yes... let the world burn :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

they’re not genociding Arabs, they’re genociding whites.
Like foids trying to make everything about themselves. Pathetic.

It's the most sensible thing to do if you actually care about instilling antisemitic sentiments worldwide (if you actually care about "defeating the joos"), and not to mention that as "patriotic Americans" they would want to use any tools at their disposal to stop their government from sending billions of dollars in military aid to Israel every year :feelsthink:

The thing about guys like bummer is that they actually don't give a shit. They just larp as nazis cuz it gives them a sense of superiority and belonging, even though they're complete losers IRL and their own fellow whites want them dead. To them, it's way more important to shit on nonwhites in the most obscure places of the internet while taking pride in being genocided by the jews than to actually spread antisemitism and unite the world against the common enemy.

But what can you expect from people who blindly vote for and defend jewish puppets like trump and yet think they're fighting the system JFL

:feelsclown:

a moment of silence to remember bummer's dear compatriot Sheldon Adelson who died a couple of months ago :feelscry: he was one of the billionares who helped trump make jewmerica great again. He'll live forever in the hearts of our fellow stormfrontcels.

yes, the ones at the top are the ones who decide who wins the elections :feelsahh: who would have known

Just LMAO at stormfront retards who think they're the ones who make a difference. Stop coping so hard ffs