Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Jews are really fear mongering about the storms that haven’t even been that bad in California

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
“Tonight at 10 - the Jew-run media is covering the weather. The border is wide open, illegal aliens are invading. 300,000 record encounters with invaders during last month, suicides are at a record high, inflation is out of control, three American soldiers lost their lives in the opening stages of World War 3 - but goym, all that matters is this little storm. You can believe us, we’re feds - we did a great job responding during Hurricane Katrina. - Laura Finkleburg, K-I-K-E news.”

8:48am, southern Jewfornia: it has started to rain, no flooding just yet, the rain just came to a pause actually.

9:00am: Rain has started again, flooding starting around flat neighborhoods, Coast Guard apprehended a boat full of illegal alien invaders yesterday.

I will nevER evacuate to a shelter or FEMA camp. The feds are conducting “voluntary evacuations” in the low areas of the city. I live in the high part of the city, I commute to the low downtown area for work tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back