Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jews have betrayed india

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
When jews were being persecuted india took them in and gave them shelter and place to pray ect.

Come to the modern world and jews run hollywood and you see them making fun of india in the media and the movies. If I was a jew I would have picked Indians to be the sex symbols in the media and not black people to pay them back for generosity. Instead they made us even more incel.

We need @Justice

What a surprise jews betraying people for their own gain

@kikecel @Uglymuggly
Our inceldom is only one part of why we are hated, never forget.
:cryfeels:

@kikecel @Uglymuggly
Our inceldom is only one part of why we are hated, never forget.
:cryfeels:
I don’t care if people on here hate Jews. If Jewish foids didn’t reject me I wouldn’t be here in the first place.

I don’t care if people on here hate Jews. If Jewish foids didn’t reject me I wouldn’t be here in the first place.
True, guess I haven't developed enough of a thick skin from realizing that yet.

jai hind :(

49a.gif

A nomadic ppl that start shit then play victim, a country of their own they all pay allegiance to while using sway in their passport country to leech off for the Holy land; what a surprise they show little gratitude.

I dunno US seems to accept a ton of Indian immigrants. Wouldn’t happen if they were hated by the kikes.

Imagine giving shelter to the synagogue of satan.

Real life is far more anti Semitic against us (and all ugly kike males) than even a nazi forum tbh.
True, even in India I heard HItler is pretty popular.

Persecution, is really retaliation.

That's why they invented karma and the golden rule... That's why self defense is hated in countries they control.

Last edited:
i am an anti-semite

They practically satanised Hitler, although he was a christian and it was the jews who originally killed Jesus and still don’t take him into account as being a prophet.

Afaik muslims generally accept Jesus the same way they accept Mosses, but they accept Mohammad as the final prophet.

Anyway, I think looking at society nowadays considering that Hitler predicted the future, jews are really satans spawns. They control everything, they own all and are the makers of propaganda that destroyed foid brains, making them believe they’re equal to men, yet they use their privilegies whenever it suits them, as stated a milion times on this forum.

Back to the subject I consider Indian people the smartest of the bunch, whenever I need anything on the Internet, for engineering as an example, there’s always a smart Indian guy explaining. Reps to India.

Edit: Hitler was extremely based.

Last edited:
They practically satanised Hitler, although he was a christian and it was the jews who originally killed Jesus and still don’t take him into account as being a prophet.

Afaik muslims generally accept Jesus the same way they accept Mosses, but they accept Mohammad as the final prophet.

Anyway, I think looking at society nowadays considering that Hitler predicted the future, jews are really satans spawns. They control everything, they own all and are the makers of propaganda that destroyed foid brains, making them believe they’re equal to men, yet they use their privilegies whenever it suits them, as stated a milion times on this forum.

Back to the subject I consider Indian people the smartest of the bunch, whenever I need anything on the Internet, for engineering as an example, there’s always a smart Indian guy explaining. Reps to India.

Edit: Hitler was extremely based.
sadly Hitler was a bad athlete
He couldn't finish a race

People like hitler cause he killed ugly Jewish men. He also killed ugly Jewish holes though which is better than today where society lets ugly kike holes be queens and persecutes ugly Jewish men.
dudeeee, the queens part is so true, kike whores walk around delusional af. The reality is they wish their hair was straight like white women, and some wish their nose wasn't hooked and get nose jobs.

dudeeee, the queens part is so true, kike whores walk around delusional af. The reality is they wish their hair was straight like white women, and some wish their nose wasn't hooked and get nose jobs.
They don’t even get nose jobs they can still be cummed in by chad with hooked noses JFL at clown world

They don’t even get nose jobs they can still be cummed in by chad with hooked noses JFL at clown world
True, but they know if they get surgery Chad will want to fuck them more.

People like hitler cause he killed ugly Jewish men. He also killed ugly Jewish holes though which is better than today where society lets ugly kike holes be queens and persecutes ugly Jewish men.
These stupid village idiot curries think that's the Nazi symbol is swastika, fools, Hitler never called it swastika, it's hakenkreuz, don't know why these fools glorify that incel tier loser soldier, I guess they want their share of Zyklon B to escape inceldom tho 80 million curries are already dead lying somewhere in the Hindu Kush thanks to Turkic muslims
True, even in India I heard HItler is pretty popular.

View attachment 343776View attachment 343777View attachment 343780
BTW, all these propaganda was spread by allies after they won the war to appropriate Hitler with curry mythology and to conveniently hide the Christian inspiration behind it that was spread in Europe for so long, like calling the Hakenkreuz as Swastika, when the Nazis and Hitler themselves never called that crooked symbol as Swastika.

Don't worry these cumskin christcucks and muzzies won't flinch a second to wipe you off the face of this earth even tho they claim to worship the same God as you, strange world, only thing that saved your asses was going total Elite Rangers on muzzies which I think is the best thing to be done in Arma 3

Last edited:
Israel and India are strong allies because they both hate all Arabs. India is friendly with Muslim countries that point out they are not Arab, like Iran, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia

Jews like to poke fun at other ethnic groups/nationalities and call them out but as soon as someone calls them out, they get shocked and offended.

Thats been my limited experience with them.

Imo, its their way of playing musical chairs and they hate to be the one thats left standing and will shift the focus to someone else asap.

Israel and India are strong allies because they both hate all Arabs. India is friendly with Muslim countries that point out they are not Arab, like Iran, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia

The problem is the indian politicians are muslims asslickers. India didn't even recognize israel as a country because they wanted to appease muslims.

India (ie the muslim asslicking politician) wanted nothing to do with israel until israel wanted to help india in the war against pakistan.

The problem is the indian politicians are muslims asslickers. India didn't even recognize israel as a country because they wanted to appease muslims.

India (ie the muslim asslicking politician) wanted nothing to do with israel until israel wanted to help india in the war against pakistan.
INC used to suck up to Muslims but I think it's v different under BJP.

Even in pockets their shit wasn't tolerated, for example when Bal Thackeray was alive

Name one single group of people that Jews haven't betrayed.

Don't worry Jewbros, I am Islamic and I have nothing against you. :feelsautistic:
Thanks bro, the only friend an incel kike can get is other incels, not other kikes.

since when are jews loyal to people other than themselves

ironically Indians worship Jews cos they both hate Muslims and Indians think Jews are their based allies
Name one single group of people that Jews haven't betrayed.
exactly

what did u expect lol

They are not exactly the grateful kind.