Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jews trying to hide their superiority complex for 10 minutes straight

Anti-Semitism is a cope for incels to feel like they are part of the tribe by imagining a fantasy scenario of some kind of foreign invader.

Spoilers, you aren’t part of the white man’s tribe. If you were, you would’ve found a girl and had a family.

Anti-Semitism is a cope for incels to feel like they are part of the tribe by imagining a fantasy scenario of some kind of foreign invader.

Spoilers, you aren’t part of the white man’s tribe. If you were, you would’ve found a girl and had a family.
Shalom goy

Kike speech bubble

This is a Judenfrei forum

I like this gif.

You know deep down you are coping.

This is no different than women whining about patriarchy. 50s republicans whining about communists. Puritans whining about witches.

There’s no supervillain conspiracy of someone keeping down your life, you were just born unlucky.

Last edited:
I like this gif.

You know deep down you are coping.

This is no different than women whining about patriarchy.

There’s no supervillain conspiracy of someone keeping down you’re life, you were just born unlucky.
I am well aware that i suck at life because i lost the genetic lottery. But it's true that the kikes control the world. Rothschild, Rockefeller and other kikes control this world. Doesn't it surprise you in the slightest that jews make up less than 1% of the worlds population and yet have so many power positions, especially in the USA ?

nothing superior about them lol. theyre poor and getting used as a battering ram by usa

I am well aware that i suck at life because i lost the genetic lottery. But it's true that the kikes control the world. Rothschild, Rockefeller and other kikes control this world. Doesn't it surprise you in the slightest that jews make up less than 1% of the worlds population and yet have so many power positions, especially in the USA ?
And normies, including Jews, make that same argument about white people and their control of the world. Why are white people such a small portion of the global population but control everything?

For me, I’m aware Jews have been double faced assholes about playing the “I’m an ethnic minority” and “I’m a white guy” when it’s convenient.

I’m not convinced it’s a uniquely Jewish thing, because outside of Israel (which has a higher amount of Orthodox Jewish communities and where there tends to be higher conservative moral ethics, like women who are still virgins in their 20s), Jewish Birthrates are the lowest and they are suckered into this GloboHomo nonsense the most.

It’s more an Urban Metrosexual faggot thing that’s being pumped to the world Ala international commerce, and Jews are overrepresented in those Liberal areas.

And as Jews tend to ethnically network with other Jews in those areas, they get wealthier more quickly (as urban liberal areas have the highest GDP)

Last edited: