Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at "I Am the Table"

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/sxfjz8/i_need_to_scream_in_to_the_internet_about_my_wife/?

InShot 20220221 180322870

:feelskek:

there's solution to this, it's called domestic abuse. bitch needs to be beaten 24/7

I just laugh at every foid I ever meet now 'cause I know they genuinely think that they are the table and that they need bring nothing more to it.

Foids are an absolute joke. Sure, simps don't help proceedings but by God, the egos of these cunts absolutely dumbfound me.

No? I haven't written a "table" in years.

Where are the "Tabled Foids"?

No?

Table

No Foid?

Table0

Still No Foid?

Table1

Foids...No?

Getfenv

Did a foid aid me? Did she tell me, "Do this [Intellau]", with her long red hair gently touching my face? No...I don't think so.

All this 'not a single word' BS. A foid thinks she's the table. That she needs to offer a man nothing other than simply existing (that she needs bring nothing to 'the table' other than herself). It's all in the thread title.

That she needs to offer a man nothing other than simply existing (that she needs bring nothing to 'the table' other than herself

Existing?

GIGO:

Garbage In

Garbage Out

Nigga you're gonna have to elaborate [on your experiences with Shannon Rose].

I'm nearly out of material. I'm "focused" in another direction.

I'm nearly out of material. I'm "focused" in another direction.
This is possibly the most positive post I have ever read on this here godforsaken forum.

Congratulations nigga.

I hope you find a new oneitis that will last merely months rather than years.

I hope you find a new oneitis that will last merely months rather than years.

No "man", I'm done with that "shid". If I wanted to seek out foids, I would've done so in the Mpls G-O.

Gotta get some of that R.D(C), not W.P.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back