Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL at Islam copERs (why Islam won’t stop foids)

VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★★
Don’t really post on here to talk about politics or anything but with the recent shit in Middle East I’ve been seeing a lot of people simping for Islam.

everyone on planet earth is on the internet including the Islamic world, mulsim foids are using Instagram and twitter and are being sold feminism and liberalism with each generation.

I would never imagine a whole population of foids not whoring out and following there chad chasing instincts.

I watched some footage of the cluster fuck in gaza and there were foids being interviewed that wearing makeup and lipstick while using there phones to access the internet, still better then Israeli whores but not by a whole lot.

If she wears makeup and uses the internet she’s a whore.

I offen hear how based Saudi Arabia is, despite the fact that the elite throw sex parties while drunk and high. Also females being oppressed over there is largely a western myth.

ISIS was a reactionary force against Jewish tyranny and imperialistic western liberalization but they were so savage and low IQ that the entire world stomped them in.

I also heard that the 9/11 hijackers went to a strip club and drank before there mission.

Saddam was cool despite the fact that he was in koo hoots with the CIA
Also Gaddafi was a foid worshiper (still wish he was alive tho)

The taliban are illrelvent, Neo Cons love scare mongering about them but it’s just retarded boomer talk.

I know when people move to an alien land they tend to embrace their heritage, it’s human nature. But Islamic foids in the western could arguably be the biggest whores.

Now the other day I walked down to Taco Bell and saw two Muslim foids. One was wearing a burka, but she had on eyeliner and her nails where done, the other one was wearing a hijab with a face caked in fakeup. she wore super tight clothes to the point where you could her nipples poking through. Yeah it’s less sluty then the average foid here In America, but they were still whoring.

The only thing I really have against you guys is the anti white crusade that Arabs are pushing In Europe. Otherwise I don’t really don’t have any-other issues.

P.s don’t blow up my house

Ok genius, which religion is better than Islam?

I've been one of the most prolific promoters of Islam on these forums and I would just suggest that you read some of the many threads that I have posted here, particularly that which articulates why I espouse the ideology of Hamas and why I think Islam is the most compatible religion with the Blackpill philosophy. Every example you cited above was anecdotal and could be easily construed as exceptions to and derogations of the rule of the Holy Sharia. Most Muslim majority states which embrace Sharia are as reactionary, traditionalist, conservative and patriarchal as ever you will find in the contemporary world and more so then any other state since those that existed in feudal Europe. Sharia and Islam mandate the supremacy of men. They likewise enjoin the relegating of foids to serfdom and a condition indistinguishable from chattel property and domesticated animals. Some of these so-called Muslim states are disingenuous in their allegiance to the laws of Allah but the Caliphate and ISIS made a Holy effort to annihilate them all. The Taliban, al Shabaab in Somalia, certain parts of Pakistan, anywhere under the control of ISIS and most of Gaza are all ruled in accordance with the precepts of traditional Islam and foids there will be justly dismembered and beheaded for their insolence and whorishness. Likewise, there is a clash of civilizations coming very soon and you must chose your side. Either the promiscuity, whorishness, debauchery and degeneracy of the jews and the west or the male supremacy, Jihad militancy, foid beheading, Allah worshiping and Sharia respecting men of Islam. The choice is clear for any truecel.

Not if you're an incel. The theological precepts of Islam, particularly the Wahabi variant or the Salafi strains are perfectly aligned with and complimentary to the ideology of the Blackpill. It provides the veneer of divine writ to confirm the supremacy of man and the subordination and enslavement of foidkind as well as their beheading and raping for any acts of insolence. whorishness or debauchery.

don't care, fuck jewsrael and fuck jewsa

Yeah, the foids in Buddhist countries like Thailand are not whores at all
Thailand is not very Buddhist, but a country like Burma is. Regardless, I meant in terms of Buddhism teaching that “it’s over”.

Not if you're an incel. The theological precepts of Islam, particularly the Wahabi variant or the Salafi strains are perfectly aligned with and complimentary to the ideology of the Blackpill. It provides the veneer of divine writ to confirm the supremacy of man and the subordination and enslavement of foidkind as well as their beheading and raping for any acts of insolence. whorishness or debauchery.
4 wives for the chads, while incels die in wars or live long enough to get a slave woman from a conquered non-muslim land.

I've been one of the most prolific promoters of Islam on these forums and I would just suggest that you read some of the many threads that I have posted here, particularly that which articulates why I espouse the ideology of Hamas and why I think Islam is the most compatible religion with the Blackpill philosophy. Every example you cited above was anecdotal and could be easily construed as exceptions to and derogations of the rule of the Holy Sharia. Most Muslim majority states which embrace Sharia are as reactionary, traditionalist, conservative and patriarchal as ever you will find in the contemporary world and more so then any other state since those that existed in feudal Europe. Sharia and Islam mandate the supremacy of men. They likewise enjoin the relegating of foids to serfdom and a condition indistinguishable from chattel property and domesticated animals. Some of these so-called Muslim states are disingenuous in their allegiance to the laws of Allah but the Caliphate and ISIS made a Holy effort to annihilate them all. The Taliban, al Shabaab in Somalia, certain parts of Pakistan, anywhere under the control of ISIS and most of Gaza are all ruled in accordance with the precepts of traditional Islam and foids there will be justly dismembered and beheaded for their insolence and whorishness. Likewise, there is a clash of civilizations coming very soon and you must chose your side. Either the promiscuity, whorishness, debauchery and degeneracy of the jews and the west or the male supremacy, Jihad militancy, foid beheading, Allah worshiping and Sharia respecting men of Islam. The choice is clear for any truecel.
You seem to IQ mog me regrading the subject, but if there’s something I know for real it’s the fact that there is no system, political moment, law, ideology, racial group or religion that can cheat human nature (blackpill)

While Islam may be a good choice, it stands that Nihilism is the most logical conclusion to the blackpill.

You seem to IQ mog me regrading the subject, but if there’s something I know for real it’s the fact that there is no system, political moment, law, ideology, racial group or religion that can cheat human nature (blackpill)

While Islam may be a good choice, it stands that Nihilism is the most logical conclusion to the blackpill.
Well don't be so hard on yourself brocel, I'm 43 years old so I've had a lot more time to contemplate and ponder the nature of Islamic theology as well as it tangible application in the real world. But you are right, the blackpill is most synonymous with nihilism and a pervasive cynicism about human nature and the pointlessness of existence in this life and world. That being said, I try to find inspiration and hope wherever I can so Islam can provide that at least in its most virulent, pure and literal forms. So many despondent and dejected young men were compelled to join ISIS not merely because they were intrigued by the teachings of the religion but likewise because the Caliphate aspired to establish a society where there would be a fraternal egalitarianism amongst men who would be bound together by their collective experiences in battle against the infidels and thereby earn the right to enslave all women. That seems to me to be the apotheosis of a just world and only Islam has the power to guide us to it.

No religion has dealt with controlling foid's destructive degenerate nature as much as islam did

islamic foids are getting out of hand

Islam is about chaddam sheikh getting a harem of wives,

while the incels are told to die in return for 72 virgins in the afterlife.

All religions are a cope for humanity to some degree, we have never been able to accept as a species that we don't matter and that everything is based on pure luck. On the matter of foids, they are completely subjected to the laws of biology, and men are too, the only way to stop this hypergamy is to somehow undo all feminist ideologies and force them to pair up with a man even if they don't like him, but still there would always be a man who is taller and more good looking who INEVITABLY would get all the attention. Lookism is ingrained into us and that is the most brutal blackpill.

Last edited:
As long as (Right) man aren't incharge of society nothing will happen.

Changing the colture would take some time, and it will be painful to many ((Man)) and mostly w0men, since we will have to forcefully subjicate them (In kingdom come: delivernce).