Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at IT

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed GREY LIVES MATTER
Title

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423_064125_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240423_064125_Reddit.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 117
They are willing blind. There's no use in arguing with them.

They are willing blind. There's no use in arguing with them.
Yep. I've lost plenty braincels tryna argue with these niggas. I've learned my lesson

silly you, how can you prove the black pill if it doesn't exist? :feelsthink:
think with your head for once :feelsthink:

silly you, how can you prove the black pill if it doesn't exist? :feelsthink:
think with your head for once :feelsthink:
It's kinda a high iq argument if you think about it

It's kinda a high iq argument if you think about it
Here's a retort:

The BP does exist. You might not see it physically, but its effects can be observed all over the world. Just like gravity. Gravity is not an object. You can't see it in its physical form. But its effects can be seen easily.

Here's a retort:

The BP does exist. You might not see it physically, but its effects can be observed all over the world. Just like gravity. Gravity is not an object. You can't see it in its physical form. But its effects can be seen easily.
No it doesn't inkwell. I don't wanna hear it BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Source? What about the sample size? Sorry but the environment was not controlled enough. Not all possible correlations ruled out. Please resubmit your paper to the high committee.

“Get the fuck away from me you smelly inkwell.:feels:

The absolute state of IT. Their 'debating' ability is about as good as a toddler that throws a tantrum and stamps its feet when it doesn't get its way.

Beyond me why people bother interacting with trannies

pretty based argument

Source? What about the sample size? Sorry but the environment was not controlled enough. Not all possible correlations ruled out. Please resubmit your paper to the high committee.
Screenshot 20240114 181335 835

Introverted thinking vs extraverted thinking

The absolute state of IT. Their 'debating' ability is about as good as a toddler that throws a tantrum and stamps its feet when it doesn't get its way.

They still exist?

stop debating double digit IQ people its pointless