Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JFL at non-spics who think they can ascend with spics

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
If you're a non-spic, you'll always be a "gringo" in the eyes of spics. Spics DO NOT like non-spics. They'll fuck you for money, no doubt, but be sure that they'll be calling you a "stupid gringo" behind your back. I always laugh at these whitecels who think they will ascend with a spic woman in Latin America. Go to Southeast Asia nigger, at least they genuinely like you over there.

Nah bullshit, latino women like white men.

Cope, 1st world foreigners are worshipped in latin america

True. To be fair though, I do not like them either

If you're a non-spic, you'll always be a "gringo" in the eyes of spics. Spics DO NOT like non-spics. They'll fuck you for money, no doubt, but be sure that they'll be calling you a "stupid gringo" behind your back. I always laugh at these whitecels who think they will ascend with a spic woman in Latin America. Go to Southeast Asia nigger, at least they genuinely like you over there.
COPE!! Latinas crave white cock. Having blue eyes automatically puts you in normie territory in terms of look in Latin America.

SEA toilets dont like white guys either unless he is at least chadlite

All these niggas claiming to be slayers in SEA are actually betabuxxing impoverished village prostitutes who are draining their bank account faster than the speed of light and cucking them behind their back with whitu touristu cocku

JFL if you think that this isn’t the case and any normie can just come to SEA and slay without wasting a penny:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you better save a lot of money because you are going to become a living pay pig, JBW is a meme
Nope, I am a (Pinoy) SEA riceman. Usually foids here really like cumskins and would get with them even if they are below average for a white. Here blue eyes, pale skin, thin nose, are considered attractive features and poor toilets have this idea that marrying expats will get them out of poverty. One of my aunts even married a divorced broke old fatass from the UK. My mom also jokes sometimes that I should look for a foreign cumskin foid just so she could have blue-eyed grandkids

Last edited:
Cope. Spic females love white males. Unless you are ugly a normal white does alright there. They even have a concept of 'lightening the race' in those countries.

You must have never skimmed through Latin American entertainment media. Its full of white looking castizos.

I even hear the kpop worship is pretty big in latin america.

You must have never skimmed through Latin American entertainment media. Its full of white looking castizos.
White spics are spics. Non-spics refers to people who don't come from a Spanish speaking background.

Nope, if latinas like white guys as long as you don’t have a the white pedo look. Whites have a good chance with them.

Nope, if latinas like white guys as long as you don’t have a the white pedo look. Whites have a good chance with them.
Latinas like white spics. They don't like white guys who learned Spanish on Google translate and speak with a gringo accent JFL.

They don't like white guys that speak with a gringo accent JFL.
Nigga yes they do :lul: even blacks have gone to South America and were treated like kings solely because they are foreigners from burgerland.

they mog us hard

Latinas like white spics. They don't like white guys who learned Spanish on Google translate and speak with a gringo accent JFL.

pc-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-riley-roberts-comp.jpg

:dab:

Also my sister

Short Morena bit her lip as soon as a Mulatto appeared, one day after quickly bonding with an Anglo male.

Aspie John's budding companionship with Short Morena is interrupted by the appearance of a new male: Mulatto Boy.

Mulatto Boy was nearly 16-years of age, 5'5, autistic, calm, and on-par with Aspie John in terms of intellect and subjects of interest. Aspie John immediately felt the discomfort of previous years return.

As the days went on, it was evident Mulatto Boy had taken a liking to Short Morena. He started offering advice to Short Morena for her flawed thinking, something Aspie John had desired to do for months. The two made eye contact and briefly debated politics as the stutterer Aspie John watched from the sidelines, unable to participate due to severe social anxiety. A.J felt like an undesirable child once again.

Kevin was 15-years of age, 5'8, Anglo and autistic. He was in the class for only a single day before being switched to another Special Ed classroom, but spent the day socializing with Short Morena. The two played a board game as Aspie John, who shared the table with them, focused on coloring.

Aspie John colored with a regular pencil since Short Morena was reaching over the plastic box of colored pencils to play with Kevin and our protagonist was much too anxious to ask her to move. Short Morena eventually stopped playing the game and briefly said, "I'm sorry, Aspie John...", after realizing her behavior was selfish.

The very next day, Joseph/Mulatto Boy joined A.J's class...

There are practically no spics in Germany ngl

Brazilian women of all colors adore gringos. In Venezuela it's the same. They one's who throw themselves at gringos are mostly the darker skinned one's who want the status boost. The lighter one's are as desperate because they are already at the top of the social hierarchy, nut they would adore at least Chadlite gringos.

cope.
jbw is real.

I know a white chadlite who has fucked a few of them.

COPE