Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy JFL at r/depression, it's full of bitches who are overwhelmed by tutorial island and soy paladins letting said women, cry on their shoulders.

Every depressed femoid post I've ever read:

"I'm so depressed. No one loves me. I'm all alone. I keep pushing my boyfriend away", etc.

Genocidefuel.

"I'm so depressed. No one loves me. I'm all alone. I keep pushing my boyfriend away", etc.

Genocidefuel.

FUCK JUST READING THAT QUOTE EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT REAL MAKES ME WANT TO FUCKING RIP SOMEONE'S HEAD OFF :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I tried posting reasons why I was depressed once. Pretty sure it was immediately taken down by the mods.

Many of those people are way better off than the majority of the population. They have good paying office jobs, family, their bf/gf and friend.

I've been past the point of depression and realize that it's over.

This is why people romanticize mental health, but refuse to acknowledge the dark dark world of severe mental illness.

Soy paladins is the greatest term I've heard in a while thanks.

. This one's basically "I'm depressed because my boyfriend broke up with me."

>ldr of 8 months just ended, he told me he wasn't my boyfriend.
>i think if i kill myself, in the end, a lot of the reasons will be because of him. I was treated very poorly the whole time, but i'm still in love with him.
>he's 21, too, and i am 16 about to be 17. i don't know how to move on, he's about to be gone for 2 months in training
>i don't know what stopped him from loving me. i would probably die for him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. She's gonna kill herself because Chad dumped her. Jesus Christ what a stupid bitch. WTF is wrong with these people

I tried posting reasons why I was depressed once. Pretty sure it was immediately taken down by the mods.

JFL this potatocel was probably depressed about the 6 occupied counties and threatened to bomb and shoot up a police station.

But seriously, if you've never experienced what most here have, it's hard to understand. That's why you get so many empty platitudes.

Soy paladins is the greatest term I've heard in a while thanks.

Genocidefuel.
And it's really ALL females that do this. Which is why all incel boards must ban all females.

She's gonna kill herself because Chad dumped her. Jesus Christ what a stupid bitch. WTF is wrong with these people
Why won't she fuck an incel?

he's 21, too, and i am 16
hypergamy in action
some sad 16 year old incel is crying himself to sleep over his loneliness because this princess would rather be 21 year old chad's plaything

These dumb cunts couldn't even comprehend an existence like ours.

lol I got banned from there for posting on r/incels.

And those are also the people that soaks all medical and media attention over their "problems".

Genocidefuel.
Meanwhile you're alone and if you'd rope only the janitor'd find you because of the smell.

i want to go larp there and discreetly push some of the over the edge

JFC the soylords are reaching concentrated levels of orbiting over there.

To these people being depressed is just a fad. It's like wearing all black and listening to sad songs while being a teenage girl who has a boyfriend.

As someone who spent his teenage years getting dragged through the absolute hell that is the American mental health industry, watching these entitled cunts bitch about their boyfriends makes me want to flay and boil them all alive.

i want to go larp there and discreetly push some of the over the edge

You can't push the foids over the edge, because they aren't actually at that "edge". There doing this shit for attention + validation. She might overdose on skittles + coke if things get really serious :lul::lul:

ZTQJBfx d

Male depression is simply a deficit in facial attractiveness/height. /r/depression men are in La La land. The entire sub is cringe. Sub 7 males looking for undeserved attention is so pathetic. Just LDAR like destiny intended you to do

Hot off the presses

Attachments

• rdepression.png
    rdepression.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 325
I like that analogy OP...bitches overwhelmed by tutorial island kek :feelsokman:

Genocidefuel.
Well that really rustled my gimmies

when are you going to stop bumping old threads? this is seriously fucking annoying

Genocidefuel.
Or...
"I'm so tired of hookups. I don't understand why I can't have a fulfill relationship with Chad.
I attract only my lookmatches, not top tier men."

Or...
"I'm so tired of hookups. I don't understand why I can't have a fulfill relationship with Chad.
I attract only my lookmatches, not top tier men."
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: