Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News JFL at taxpayers: A currywhore White House official spends $2,933 on a "Girl's Night"

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Not only that, but Seema Verma, the CMS administrator, spent an additional $3.5 million dollars on communications consultants.

Pretty questionable use of taxpayer dollars, I have to say. And I think Congress has some questions too.

Imagine slaving day in and day out at minimum wage so you can reimburse a femoid official's personal expenses. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Ban women from government.

That is the ugliest currywhore I've ever seen.

Not only that, but Seema Verma, the CMS administrator, spent an additional $3.5 million dollars on communications consultants.

Pretty questionable use of taxpayer dollars, I have to say. And I think Congress has some questions too.

Imagine slaving day in and day out at minimum wage so you can reimburse a femoid official's personal expenses. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
So that's where all the missing money for social safety nets is going.

Am convinced 95%+ of law enforcement resources go to protecting foids and the problems they bring upon themselves, such as picking violent abusers as mates that neglect their bastard children.

We are now seeing a shift where law enforcement no longer want to risk their lives going after violent men but take the easy route and go after the weakest and lowest status males just as long as they have the support of cucks and foids.

"communication consultant" god I fucking hate these "professions". I work my ass off to get a stem degree while chad majors in "communications" and gets a good career and pay, while I'll probably be a wageslave all my life jfl.

Worthless ugly roastie whore. I think her curry husband is not betabuxing properly.

corrupt bitch should be hanged

Or maybe she should be suffocated under the amount of money she wasted in pennies.

Worthless ugly roastie whore. I think her curry husband is not betabuxing properly.
You don't need your husband's to betabux when the taxpayers are doing it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back