Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL jfl at the “Ask an Incel” sub forum

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
We’ve been asking for other off topic inkwells.is sub forums for a long time, but they say it takes time.

>Master: creates “Ask an Incel” within the week of the poll

(no hate to the mopper team ily guys ty for keeping the floors clean :owo:)
over

this will probably turn into normies and toilets incel shammming users of the forum, trolling and baiting

this will probably turn into normies and toilets incel shammming users of the forum, trolling and baiting
They moderate the questions prior to publishing them.

first we allow foid avis now this? pathetic :feelsUgh:

But said normies will have their accounts swiftly banned anywho.

That’s what i’m saying, mang

over

Hey, at least we can troll them back :feelshmm:.

no hate to the mopper team
images

I like the idea of an ask an incel section. Besides something of a containment section for trolls it also gives us the potential to troll sex havers and maybe bring in people to our side who actually are one of us. I hope it still forbids all toilets still. As an aside I hope their privileges are extremely lacking ie no rank or post count showing no profile or banner and signature should be auto set and unchangeable to something like sex haver or can be changed to incel in denial by mods in some instances.

Last edited: