Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at the fags who unironically watch this kind of shit

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use

"As a huge fan of Ai, gynecologist Gorou Amemiya cheers her on from his countryside medical practice, wishing he could meet her in person one day. His wish comes true when Ai shows up at his hospital—not sick, but pregnant with twins! While the doctor promises Ai to safely deliver her children, he wonders if this encounter with the idol will forever change the nature of his relationship with her."

I've seen some hentai with this plot lol

Ive only heard the donald duck version

View: https://youtu.be/U9WVnhItVSM

"As a huge fan of Ai, gynecologist Gorou Amemiya cheers her on from his countryside medical practice, wishing he could meet her in person one day. His wish comes true when Ai shows up at his hospital—not sick, but pregnant with twins! While the doctor promises Ai to safely deliver her children, he wonders if this encounter with the idol will forever change the nature of his relationship with her."

I've seen some hentai with this plot lol
Hishino Ai is a skank whore who got pregnant by 12 years old chadlet. I wish her death was more brutal

RelentlessAssault

JFL at the fags who watch anime in the first place.

I've watched My Little Pony and was a brony when I was 13/14. No wonder I'm an incel kek

:feelshaha:

Literally the most subhuman anime

This is a mainstream show. Even normalfilth watch this