Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL jfl at the incels who blame the left for woman having rights.

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
Quick history lesson: Woman got their rights from right wing governments.

Woman got their rights in the US under the republican party, in the uk under the conservative party, and the same goes for Greece, Bulgaria, France, Spain etc

"The left is to blame for woman having so many rights" :soy::soy: sure nigga whatever you say :feelskek::feelskek:

Woman got their rights in the US under the republican party
GOP back then wasn't really "Right-Wing"
, in the uk under the conservative party,
I thought it was under the Labour government? @Pancakecel @THE TRUE DIGLET
and the same goes for Greece, Bulgaria, France, Spain etc
Sources for this?
"The left is to blame for woman having so many rights" :soy::soy: sure nigga whatever you say :feelskek::feelskek:
It's the fact that the Left constantly is the first to defend women's rights, attempt to advance them, etc.

Also, many of these "Right-Wing" governments aren't/werent really considered Right Wing by others.

GOP back then wasn't really "Right-Wing"

I thought it was under the Labour government? @Pancakecel @THE TRUE DIGLET

Sources for this?

It's the fact that the Left constantly is the first to defend women's rights, attempt to advance them, etc.

Also, many of these "Right-Wing" governments aren't/werent really considered Right Wing by others.
either way both parties nowadays are cucked.

Sources for this?
Search it up. During the woman's liberation movement in France, France was governed by the UDR which is a conservative party. Bulgaria and Greece were under dictatorships which is right wing. Spain had a majority right government.

How wasnt gop right wing?

either way both parties nowadays are cucked.
Water is wet.
Search it up. During the woman's liberation movement in France, France was governed by the UDR which is a conservative party.
Conservatives are very different from other Right-Wing groups, such as NatSocs, Fascists, etc.
Bulgaria and Greece were under dictatorships which is right wing.
You do realize you can have a left wing dictatorship, right?
Spain had a majority right government.
Actually, foids in Spain got the right to vote from the Second Spanish Republic, and later lost some of them under Franco.

Look it up: Back then, parties in the United States had a very broad array of ideologies within them.
woman got the right to vote in the uk during 1928, the labour movement won in 1929.
So a far-left movement won right after foids were given the right to vote? Notice the pattern here....

"no, Hitler was based, Nazism isn't a total chad worship and incel hating and killing ideology":feels:

Conservatives are very different from other Right-Wing groups, such as NatSocs, Fascists, etc.
they're still right wing, because they aren't at the extreme doesn't mean they aren't
You do realize you can have a left wing dictatorship, right?
they were both right wing dictatorships so it doesn't matter
Actually, foids in Spain got the right to vote from the Second Spanish Republic, and later lost some of them under Franco.

my mistake, didn't do enough research on that.
Look it up: Back then, parties in the United States had a very broad array of ideologies within them.
their ideologies were still mostly comprised of right wing beliefs. Just because someone isn't a fascist doesn't mean they aren't right wing, fascism is the extreme end.

"no, Hitler was based, Nazism isn't a total chad worship and incel hating and killing ideology":feels:
they think Hitler would had given them a blonde Stacy instead of putting them to a crazy house for having autism jfl

they think Hitler would had given them a blonde Stacy instead of putting them to a crazy house for having autism jfl
I'm unironically starting to think many of the Nazis were Autistic: You can be Autistic & not retarded.

Woman got their rights in the US under the republican party, in the uk under the conservative party, and the same goes for Greece, Bulgaria, France, Spain etc

Dumb bitch Republicans were the part of leftists coastal elites

The Republicuck party is as right-wing as I am a Chad.

Just imagine defending libtards jfl

:feelsseriously:

Also:

Yeah I have no idea what the fuck kind of point OP is trying to make. Whatever "conservatives" allowed, leftists wanted MORE O DAT and EXCRA.

Yeah I have no idea what the fuck kind of point OP is trying to make. Whatever "conservatives" allowed, leftists wanted MORE O DAT and EXCRA.
Republicans advocated women to vote...ok cool.
Libtards advocated for women to be whores, "women's empowerment", unlimited abortions etc etc.

liberals > cuckservatives

Cuckservatives believe that if you're short, aren't muscular or don't have a "real" mans job that supports a whole family, then you aren't a real man and don't deserve a wife. Also their whole ideology is them being cucks. "My wife work? NEVER!! I will spend 12 hours in the coal mines breaking my back so my wife can sit and look pretty at home while she's getting fucked by Chad!! I will pay for everything she wants as well!!" :soy: :soy:

I dont get the point of this? It just says that conservatives are cucks who back down at the first sign of resistance, which still applies today.
Yes. You lump in everyone on the right as "conservative." Instead of say nationalist. When you use the word "cuckservative" you mean everyone on the right, correct? That insult was coined by those on the far right though.

Yes. You lump in everyone on the right as "conservative." Instead of say nationalist.
I dont do that but from how I worded everything I can understand why its viewed that way.
When you use the word "cuckservative" you mean everyone on the right, correct?
nope I just mean conservatives. I think working the whole day just so your wife can sit at home not doing shit while you pay for everything is extremely cucked. Also conservatism says that to get a wife you need to be masculine, but if you are short and don't have a fair amount of muscles then you aren't considered masculine.

False not the Republican of today
Not the same population centers
the Republicans of today are as cucked as the Republicans of 100 years ago. If the Republicans of today were given the choice of voting for woman to have rights or not, most of them would vote in favor of woman having rights