Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at this subreddit

not a single question asked

I won't read / visit anything associated with females.

I lurked there for a few day, and I have to say its so out of tpuch with reality, that average redditor looks extrovertex NT guy there.

Also IIRC original trufemcels subreddit was created as a joke by one IT member, till some autistic girls took it srsly.

Femcel = Fat and ugly foid who can't get Chad to commit

I lurked there for a few day, and I have to say its so out of tpuch with reality, that average redditor looks extrovertex NT guy there.

Also IIRC original trufemcels subreddit was created as a joke by one IT member, till some autistic girls took it srsly.
That's hilarious :feelshaha:

I won't read / visit anything associated with females.
Femcel = Fat and ugly foid who can't get Chad to commit and refuses to workout

Fixed.

It's funny how normies and even TRP say "just lift bro", but do not offer women the same advice.

If these fat and ugly foids actually put down the ice cream and took their lazy fat asses to the gym, their dating prospects would multiply, which is saying something considering that they have numerous options by default.

Last edited:
Should be called AskFemaleWhoCan'tGetChadToCommit.

I foresaw this.

Should be called AskFemaleWhoCan'tGetChadToCommit.
"I only get showered with thousands of tinder matches from High-Tier normies and Chadlites....GIGACHAD won't go on a date with me...my life is OVER"

That's hilarious :feelshaha:
It was bound to happen but it's sad ngl because "fem"cels seem determined to try and hate on incel groups now that they are convinced that "fem"cel groups are legit. They are annoying.

Women can be incels too :soy:

The problem when you give them free content (slang, etc).

It's funny how normies and even TRP say "just lift bro", but do not offer women the same advice.

If these fat and ugly foids actually put down the ice cream and took their lazy fat asses to the gym, their dating prospects would multiply, which is saying something considering that they have numerous options by default.
The problem when you give them free content (slang, etc).