Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at this tranny propaganda

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
279f6febc2l91.png

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Lol you aren't gonna live longer, you are gonna die of an infection :bigbrain:

Saw this posted on short, :lul::lul::lul::lul:

No thank you, I'm already muscle and testosterone maxxing

There is a 41% chance of attempting suicide after you do that!

There is a 41% chance of attempting suicide after you do that!
Are you telling me that it has negative effects on your mental health if you inject endless amount of estrogen as a male?

Average transmaxxing experience

Attachments

• Transgender goes to Dr. Shekelstein(480P).mp4
    4.9 MB
Are you telling me that it has negative effects on your mental health if you inject endless amount of estrogen as a male?

no its cause they are retarded enough to cut their dicks off :feelshaha::feelshaha:
then rope themselves :feelsrope:

would rather cut my own throat with a rusty spoon

[UWSL]18. Change the difficulty slide of their life from hard mode to tutorial mode[/UWSL]

[UWSL]18. Change the difficulty slide of their life from hard mode to tutorial mode[/UWSL]

Easy mode depending on how well you pass. Transtoilets won't experience the actu benefits of being a Biotoilet. Bioloilets don't get physically assaulted, transtoilets are still seen and treated as men the moment people find out.

Remember folks, you can't cheat your genetics.

If you lose the gender lottery at birth you won't be able to reverse the curse the universe and your evil parents did on you for making you born male.

He already had a feminine face to begin it so it never begun for him some people take if you can’t beat ‘em join em too literally

Trasmaxxing is self correcting. In the end troons realise they are men in female clothes being laughted by males and females and then 1) rope or 2) live saying the world is against them.

Meanwhile the reality of troons:
450   bloodshot eyes crying dead flag glasses hair hanging mustache open mouth purple hair rop

@FamilyGuy1999 and @incelerated took the pink pill. :soy:

Dating as a tranny is easier than dating as a straight man.
I'm not intereseted in becoming a tranny anyway

why'd you become a tranny? i know trooning out won't make you a real wombmyn but why would you want to be a foid?

Trannys wants to make everybody suicidal like them :feelshaha:

18. Experience arguably the most sexually arousing form of auto erotic asphyxiation there is, as you’re thoroughly beaten and strangled to death by a man that you recently tricked into being with your sick, fucked up and perverted troon ass once he discovers he’s been tricked! :society:

View: https://youtu.be/kFfL_oglHZw

Easy mode depending on how well you pass. Transtoilets won't experience the actu benefits of being a Biotoilet. Bioloilets don't get physically assaulted, transtoilets are still seen and treated as men the moment people find out.

Remember folks, you can't cheat your genetics.

If you lose the gender lottery at birth you won't be able to reverse the curse the universe and your evil parents did on you for making you born male.
True, but an ugly tranny's life is still easier than an incel life

Trasmaxxing is self correcting. In the end troons realise they are men in female clothes being laughted by males and females and then 1) rope or 2) live saying the world is against them.
true

Being able to attract high-quality males for sex

No, Chad would never have sex with a mutilated man larping as a foid, when he can get the real deal without any difficulty.

Why would anyone want to be a tranny?? No-one gonna fuck you. Man or women. I'd rather burn myself than become a faggot tranny.

Meanwhile in reality.

Troon mixation