Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jfl: Biden admin announces policy allowing nearly 500,000 Venezuelans to apply for work permits

I have been advocating for this. If we are going to let them in the country, at least make it so they can work and pay taxes legally. Also I want to recognize their education and work experience in their home country, and if necessary have testing to prove their credentials. And where there are 'deficiencies' in their knowledge make it so they can take courses just for what they are missing. Also pathways like if needed they can apprentice in America for some length of time.

Nice, USA will become the new Germany. US minimum wages are already super low, now with new workers entering the country, companies can afford to pay even less.

Why don’t modern countries import cheap whores?

Nice, USA will become the new Germany. US minimum wages are already super low, now with new workers entering the country, companies can afford to pay even less.

Why don’t modern countries import cheap whores?

Minimum wage by state by year

Your post inspired me to look up the current minimum wages by state.

I mean, this 500,000 is bad but if you think about it, its actually catastrophic because that 500,000 includes newborns that these illegals will have.

And this 500,000 isn't even counting the 2 million something illegals that crossed last year and the years before.

This is catastrophic to America.

This is extreme downward pressure on wages as well as stress to the healthcare system.

This all implies that the demographic shift of america will actually occur much sooner than we expected.

I mean, this 500,000 is bad but if you think about it, its actually catastrophic because that 500,000 includes newborns that these illegals will have.

And this 500,000 isn't even counting the 2 million something illegals that crossed last year and the years before.

This is catastrophic to America.

This is extreme downward pressure on wages as well as stress to the healthcare system.

This all implies that the demographic shift of america will actually occur much sooner than we expected.

Ya I came to the same conclusion for the births. If we bring in huge numbers of 20 year old males and females, not only do we get them, but then we get their children too. Thats why I think US births are starting to rise(along with reducing the number of abortions in America with the new abortion laws).

Also for the countries they are leaving, not only does the country lose them, but then the children they would have had there.

So I did a thought experiment. If a man and woman who are 20 years old come to America, then we get 2 people average age 20. Then say at average age 30 they have 2 children. Then we overall got 4 people average age 15.